PDA

View Full Version : gotta watch crime storys tonight!

cali
04-12-2005, 09:33 AM
its a show on history channel called crime storys(or true crime crime storys) tonight Rat Terrier by the name of Ziggy will be on it, ziggy is from a rat terrier rescue in the stats he was adopted several months ago and was very soon asked to be on the show as a lady killed by this one murderer had a Rat Terrier. anyway the little cuty that will be on the show lives 1 block away from me with Happy's sister :D I dont have the channel but I am going to my friend house tonight to watch it and tape it for my mom.

here is the site listing it, its the bottom one under "crime storys" called killer handyman.

http://www.partnersinmotion.com/air.htm

watch it if ya can! :D

cali
04-12-2005, 01:32 PM
bump

LKPike
04-12-2005, 01:46 PM
:eek: :eek: so will Happy's sister be on it too??? Maybe you could get Misty and Happy to run by the cameras real quick a few times to say hi to Pet Talk lol

cali
04-12-2005, 01:57 PM
lol I wish, but just Ziggy is on it :p lets see ziggy is Happys older sisters brother(same ownerwise lol) so that makes Ziggy, Happys little brother? lol

nope its a true story so they wanted to stay true the the breed of dog the lady had as well, and seeing as how rat terriers are not exactly common in Canada(there is a reason why she had to go to the states to even adopt a Rat Terrier lol) from what I have heard the crew just loved Ziggy, and he was a very good little boy, I cant wait to see him on camera! :D

Ginger's Mom
04-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Is Happy going to be allowed to go with you since it is his step-brother(?) ? ;) I will try to remember to watch. Any idea how much TV time Ziggy is going to get?