PDA

View Full Version : Peek-a-Boo and Autumn

jesse_3
04-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Peek-a-Boo and Autumn are me two cat furbabies along with my two dogs, but, I have a story on their first few weeks of their life.
They lived in South Dakota and a man who is a Veterinarian found their momma. She looked and was about half dead! (The people who had previously owned her, had abandoned her this man later found out) She was pregnant, and was only about six months old! "How sad," I thought when I first heard. She was being a good momma but her babbies had almost sucked the life out of her. She had five little ones, but this man could not keep them, so he found his sister who lives in my town to keep them until they can move away! All of the kittens found a home, and we recieved two of them! They are so kind and full of character like you wouldn't believe! I'm so glad my parents decided to let us keep them!
~Pics are comming in soon!~

aly
04-12-2005, 12:43 AM
What a sweet story. Did the mommy cat end up making it? :( That is so sad that she was abandoned and pregnant, especially so young :eek: :mad:

I can't wait to see pictures of your sweeties!

jenluckenbach
04-12-2005, 05:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. What a sad story about the mom cat, but it is good to know the babies all made it. Did mom cat find a home/

Waiting to hear more about your kitties.

Laura's Babies
04-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Grrrrr! There should be LAWS about abondoning your pets. Good for your Mom taking 2 of the kittens!