PDA

View Full Version : Good News!!!!!

Mad Mags Moo
04-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone!!!
Just thought I would tell you my good .....no.....excellent news!!! I have been spending the last 5 weeks or so setting up my own cat sitting business and spent this morning going round vets with leaflets and fliers...tiring work! Then at 2pm I got my 1st customer!!!!!!:D I am soooooo excited i am gonna pee my pants!!! Just getting my letter and stuff sorted to send to my 1st customer and then meet him and his cats in 2 weeks time to fill in the paperwork and of course fuss over the cats and then 2 weeks after that they are in my care for 6 days!!!!:D WOO HOOO!!!! My emotions are everywhere ......from excitement to down right scared and apprehensive!!!! but it is my 1st of many I hope!!!!
Thanks for listening!!!!
Maggie xxxxxxx
Maggie's Catsitting Service "The Purrfect Solution"
www.purrfectsolution.co.uk

trinity
04-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Congratulations!!!!!! And I'm hoping for many more customers for you!!!!:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

sirrahbed
04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Your service sounds WONDERFUL and I wish there was something like that near me and I would happily use it!!:D

PS Just thinking that it would be good for you to bring someone along with you - at least the first few visits - for your safety and confidence!:)

catlover4ever
04-11-2005, 12:41 PM
What a wonderful and exciting venture. I wish you the very best of luck with your new business. I was just telling my husband the other day that I would love to do something just like this. Again best of luck.

catmandu
04-11-2005, 12:58 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea,although,with 14 Found Cats,it could be, a bit pricey,although I ma sure,that we could reach,a comprimise! Do you,commute,to the Colonies!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos981.jpg

jenluckenbach
04-11-2005, 12:59 PM
YIPPEE!!!! And congratualtions. May this be the start of a wonderful and successful business. Sounds like just the kind of job for me....hmmmmmm :D:D

Mad Mags Moo
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Catmandu.....where is it that you live with all your beautiful cats? I have no sense of direction so keep it simple!!!!
I would do a special offer for you and your lovely pussycats!:D
All quiet on the telephone front today...hoping to get more calls soon!!!;)

Killearn Kitties
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Very exciting!! No new calls today??! Hrumph!
If you are going to catsit for Gary let me know and I;ll come with you. :D :D

jenluckenbach
04-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Mad Mags Moo
Catmandu.....where is it that you live with all your beautiful cats? I have no sense of direction so keep it simple!!!!
I
lets just say......too far. :D:D

He's in Canada. (LOL) But if you come to sit for him then I am next in line!!! :cool:

Mad Mags Moo
04-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey i could make a big trip of it and visit everyone on PT!!!!!! Offer my services if you pay for the flights!!!!:D
My uncle lives in London, Ontario.....anywhere near you Catmandu?:)

jazzcat
04-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Your website looks great and the business sound wonderful. I do wished you lived near me.

chocolatepuppy
04-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Congratulations and good luck! :D

Mad Mags Moo
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
YEAH!!!! Got customer number 2!!!! She is going to be a regular...know her and her cute pusscats through cattery and she wants me to look after her babies for long weekends!!!:D
I am so happy!!:D

jenluckenbach
04-14-2005, 02:53 PM
YIPPEE #2~

Sounds like a good start. :D