PDA

View Full Version : Nawteeness runs in the family

catnapper
04-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Pouncer was working overtime teaching his sister bad balcony habits and was on the OTHER side of the railing. Abby was trying to figure out how he got there!

Hey Meowmie, did he go this way?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/badbadgirl.jpg

Please tell me, so I can save him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/badbadbadgirl.jpg

ummm.. Abby honey, he's inside the railing now - see, he's behind you? He saw me coming onto the balcony and slipped through the railing (as if to say "I'm not doing anything wrong meowmie"). And here I thought he was too fat the fit through anymore. :rolleyes:

PS
I moved the chair away from the edge so temptation doesn;t strike her again.

catcrazylady
04-11-2005, 08:47 AM
LOL!!! One of these days Pouncer is going to give you a heart attack when it comes to that balcony!:eek:

Abby, you are such a good girl! You wanted to save your big brother. What a sweety!!!:)

catnapper
04-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Actually, we bought a new screen door yesterday for the balcony - the screen goes from top to bottom. I purposefully bought it like that so the cats could look out. I don't want them out of the balcony unless I'm in the room to watch them. When it was just Allen and Pouncer, I was better able to keep track of who was where doing what. Now that I have two young one... well... the thought of them being out there alone frightens me.

Now that they are used to the luxury of going out on the balcony, I'm about to take that away from them. But I suppose they'll just have to get used to it!

Laura's Babies
04-11-2005, 10:04 AM
:D Sounds like you may end up having to screen it all in, including the top! I would have a heart attack if one of them fell.. Gosh, I have a fit when Amy just falls off the bed!! They DO learn from each other so you can bet Abby will be trying her best to get on the other side of those rails!

kimlovescats
04-11-2005, 10:11 AM
OH my goodness ... my heart would have stopped when Pouncer went through the railing. Yep, I don't blame you for taking their privileges away from them, when they misuse them .... KIDS!!!:rolleyes: :D

jazzcat
04-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Aww, the pictures are adorable but nawtee, nawtee kitties. Good thing you moved the chair back.

jenluckenbach
04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Nawteeness runs in the family
well, it is about time you admitted it! ;)

catmandu
04-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Those Kitties,are not,at all Nawtee,its just that thier curiousity,gets the best,of them,and they cant help,going places,where Cats,should fear,to tread!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1032.jpg

catnapper
04-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
well, it is about time you admitted it! ;)
Admitted what? that they all spend some time with Auntie Jen and return Nawtee? The only one who didn't spend any time with Auntie Jen is Allen and he's a purrfect cat! Never gets into trouble or anything. Much unlike his brothers and sister who spent time with you ;) :p :D

christa
04-11-2005, 03:44 PM
That's so cute! :D

She's a hoot!

Palomino21
04-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Isn't it funny how quickly cats learn from each other tricks? My moms cats have learned that sister (me) is nice and easy to run over. When I cat sit outside, they try and escape by either digging a hole out, or climbing the fence, or squeezing through the gate, when they'd never do this to meowmie or meowdaddy. When it comes to going inside, they run from me.