PDA

View Full Version : I passed my test & got a new job!

Jayna78
04-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Hello all - 2 bits of good news to report:

1. On Thursday, April 7, I passed the Microsoft Windows 2000 Server exam (70-215) on my first try! :) It was very difficult, but now I only have 1 more exam to take to become a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, and 1 more after that to upgrade my skills for Windows 2003. :) Yay! Back to studying, unfortunately, because I would like to at least try the next one for the first time in less than 2 weeks, which will be tough, because...

2. I got a job! It's only part-time right now, and it may just be a 4-6 week contract, like a lot of IT positions can be, especially for those of us just starting out as consultants, or whatever, but it's a help desk/technical support position that will be great for building my experience on my resume, and it actually pays a somewhat decent amount too. It's only 3 days a week, so hopefully between that and packing, I'll still be able to take my other important tests. It's also in a location that isn't too far from my current residence, or the house we just bought, which is nice. :)

I will be posting pictures on here as soon as I get the latest scanned in...just wanted to give you all my good news. The kitties are doing great, by the way, enjoying the warm spring weather and seemingly taking a mental picture of the house all the time now - sniffing every last inch of it much more than they normally do...cute kitties. :)

catcrazylady
04-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Congratulations Jayna!!!:) It sounds like everything is going your way. Good Luck on the new job and we will try to patiently wait for pictures.;) :D

catmandu
04-11-2005, 08:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1027.jpg

And The Found Cats,and I,want,to join,in the celebartions,and we cocatulate you,too,on this wonderful news,and now,you can buy,Your Cats,More Treats,and Toys!

Laura's Babies
04-11-2005, 10:00 AM
CONGRATULATION!! Sounds like things are going great for you right now! Don't forget to count your blessings or to stop and smell the roses!

Jayna78
04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Thanks everybody! :) Pictures coming soon. :)

kimlovescats
04-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Congrats!:)

sandragonfly
04-12-2005, 12:55 AM
:eek:you're having a "purrfect" life! (I just lost my job, huge debts to do and failed a state exam).. hope this continue with you walking through green and greener tall grasses swaying toward you! keep up good work and (if I've got hired in first place then...) you can do it!

krazyaboutkatz
04-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Congrats!!!:D I'm so glad that everything is working out for you. I look forward to seeing your pictures.:)