go to the
wendy of dixie highway & 37 ave
if any1 in miami
it goin get kill by cars
it a baby kitty
PLEASE HELP IT

Karen
04-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Please contact your humane society and Animal Control officer. They may be able to send someone to rescue the kitty!

angelkitty023
04-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Please contact your humane society and Animal Control officer. They may be able to send someone to rescue the kitty!

catmandu
04-11-2005, 08:16 AM
First,they will have,to get that Cat,off the road,then they can search,for a Furr Ever Home,for that Poor Stay! And we are praying,that there is a home,for that Cat,somewhere!

QueenScoopalot
04-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by angelkitty023
HERE THEY KILL PETS I DONT WANT THAT
Is it better that a car, or preditor kills the kitten first? :confused: :rolleyes: There's a good chance somebody dumped the baby there, and making phone calls to area shelters who may be able to call rescue/foster people will assure this baby is helped before it's killed. Please don't assume that every shelter automatically kills animals that come into their care.

angelkitty023
04-11-2005, 11:40 AM
i called wendys they givin a home 1 od worker keep it

i got it from outside 4 the worker
but in side it got loss so free
burgers kitty happy

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Is it better that a car, or preditor kills the kitten first? :confused: :rolleyes: There's a good chance somebody dumped the baby there, and making phone calls to area shelters who may be able to call rescue/foster people will assure this baby is helped before it's killed. Please don't assume that every shelter automatically kills animals that come into their care.

moosmom
04-11-2005, 12:24 PM
That is wonderful news!! Glad the kitty got a furrrever home!

QueenScoopalot
04-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by angelkitty023
i called wendys they givin a home 1 od worker keep it

i got it from outside 4 the worker
but in side it got loss so free
burgers kitty happy
I'm happy somebody saved the kitten. Thanks for letting us know. :)