PDA

View Full Version : Wowza!!!! Pt Looks Great!

01-15-2002, 07:19 AM
THE SITE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!! You guys did a fabulous job YET AGAIN! Everything looks wonderful. I haven't been here in awhile and what a nice surprise I got today when I logged on:)

Thanks again Karen and Paul!

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-15-2002, 07:54 AM
Hello! I thought I was at the wrong site. I like it but it will take some getting used to!

It says attach file, does that mean we don't have to have URLs for pictures anymore?

01-15-2002, 08:21 AM
Thank goodness for your sig Souraya! I didn't know it was you! I like your new "name" :)

Dixieland Dancer
01-15-2002, 08:51 AM
Souraya,
I didn't recognize you either except for your signature! I hope I can remember your login name with all the other changes happening at Pet Talk today!

I'm a creature of habit. Not to many changes at once, so it is going to take me a little time to adjust to all the changes. :rolleyes:

Dixieland Dancer
01-15-2002, 08:58 AM
Souraya,
I didn't recognize you either except for your signature! I hope I can remember your login name with all the other changes happening at Pet Talk today!

I'm a creature of habit. Not to many changes at once, so it is going to take me a little time to adjust to all the changes. :rolleyes:

jackiesdaisy
01-15-2002, 09:59 AM
Can someone tell me how to see the Dog of the Day, Cat of the Day and Pet of the day? O.K. I got that figured out , it will take me a while to get myself straightened out here. It's a pretty slick new version but will take some time to get used to it. LOL
Jackie

sabies
01-15-2002, 10:03 AM
Nice new look, good job!

sabies
01-15-2002, 10:05 AM
jackiesdaisie - click the links at the bottom of this page,

pet of the day - cat of the day - dog of the day

ShepherdLover
01-15-2002, 10:37 AM
It does look good! When the page first loaded I'm like "IS THIS PET TALK?" I was so surprised, but it looks great!!! ;) :) :cool:

aly
01-15-2002, 11:07 AM
YEah we can post pics off our harddrive now! And it will still go fast for the people on modems because you have to click on the link for the pic!!!!!!!!

01-15-2002, 11:25 AM
DANG ALY! You are already a pro! So, what is the thing under our names... like citizen and resident and all.... I see Aly is the "PILLAR" of our community! AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!

01-15-2002, 11:29 AM
WOW! Another cool option I just found... I can spy on everyone! Hee hee hee... you can go to the control panel and "view who's online" and see what they are doing and where they are! Whoo-Hoo!!!!

aly
01-15-2002, 11:43 AM
Newcomers are people with less than 10 posts.
Residents have over 10.
Citizens have over 100.
And Pillars have over 1,000.

(I think I got that right)

I love the colors!

aly
01-15-2002, 11:55 AM
Go see my poll in GENERAL .

Dixieland Dancer
01-15-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by aly
Newcomers are people with less than 10 posts.
Residents have over 10.
Citizens have over 100.
And Pillars have over 1,000.

(I think I got that right)

I love the colors!

You can change that though. I am now the Official Doggie Hugger!

aly
01-15-2002, 12:13 PM
I had changed mine too but just noticed it didn't save.

There we go, back to what I changed it to :D

sammi
01-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Geez, I didn't know who you were either Souraya! I thought who is this person with all these posts and never seen the name before!!
Yes, Yes I see Aly is at the head of the class and has all this new stuff figured out already!!!!! Love your paw print.
Where are those pics that you were gonna post Angel? hum.......
This great all this new stuff!!!!!!

01-15-2002, 02:56 PM
aly, you should just change yours to "SAINT ALY" ... that fits better:)

ramanth
01-15-2002, 03:01 PM
More questions!! LOL!

I noticed some members had nice little images under their names.

How'd you do that!?

aly
01-15-2002, 05:21 PM
Click on the user cp link then click on Edit Options and scroll to the bottom to add an avatar.

Karen
01-15-2002, 05:23 PM
That's what's called your "avatar" and you need to have an image that's 60x60 or less. Then when you go to the "User cp" control panel, and hit "View Options," way at the bottom is "avatar" - just click the button, and shown it where the image you want to use is!

Kfamr
01-15-2002, 06:37 PM
i dont understand this at all...... its all weird... i guess ill have to get used to it.. oh yeah by the way this is kay ann... my other computer is down and i forgot my password for that (because pet talk has choosen the p/w for me) and i cant access my email any longer because hotmail has started charging?? i think so atleast AHHH i hate computers! their too confuseing everythings changing and getting harder once im just gettin used to the older stuff UGH! it looks better but its not as easy to use as it used to

Kfamr
01-15-2002, 06:40 PM
AHA! look at that ive got the best "Avatar" ever! aha booo yaa!

slleipnir
01-15-2002, 06:46 PM
Kayann, did hotmail "close" your acct or something? they did that to me once, but it can be reactivated i think. Cool avatar :]

Kfamr
01-15-2002, 06:49 PM
yeah and some reason i tried to acctivate it and they said i had to pay? i was like WTH?!?! so i just said forget it and used my moms email to get an account until my Pooter (computer) is fixed i couldnt live without pet talk :rolleyes:

slleipnir
01-15-2002, 07:01 PM
That's weird, It let me reactivate mine for free, not to long ago. Unless they changed it :[ I know how you feel though, I can't seem to stay away from Pet Talk either! Great place :o

*LabLoverKEB*
01-15-2002, 08:34 PM
WOW!!! :) Karen, Paul, you did a WONDERFUL job! I love it! I hope it still works the same... I get confused easily!:o :) Thanks again!

Love,
Sarah & Sadie*

Angels3
01-16-2002, 12:16 AM
Thank you, moderators, for all the great changes. Gives us so many options in writing our posts.
I'm thrilled pink because I was able to post a pic for the first time (in the practice topic). I hope I don't go beserk now & post pics all over the place...just because I can!:)
Marie

Dixieland Dancer
01-16-2002, 08:11 AM
I think LabLover has the neatest Avatar! I love the tail wagging on Sadie!!!!!

ramanth
01-16-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by aly
Click on the user cp link then click on Edit Options and scroll to the bottom to add an avatar.

Ohhh!! So that's what an Avatar is! I just call it the little picture thingy... LOL! Thanks aly!

~Kimmy

shais_mom
01-16-2002, 11:56 AM
This is Great! I really like the new format! All the options are wonderful!!! I love the Member option and am thrilled to see Search is back! AWESOME!!
I had a little trouble last night but it remedied itself! COOL!
Souraya, how did you change your name w/o losing your posts?
I was trying to do that last night and couldn't figger it out.