PDA

View Full Version : *PICS* of PetExpo!!!

EssTer
04-10-2005, 04:07 PM
WEll yesterday (9th April) I realized that we are having some kind of PetExpo 10th April..I was so lucky that my mom didnt workthis day so she took me to it...It was so much fun..Although there were only dogs, cats and horses..still so much fun..it was in riding arena...in arena there were all kind of shows with dogs (a BC showed his knowlage in herdin with sheep, there was a GSD from police and so on) and horses. And in other ´rooms´were place for cats (although there werent many cats...) and dogs...Different breeds...we dont have so many breeds here in Iceland...And in this PetExpo were Gordon Setter, Tibetan Spaniel, Poodles, Icelandic sheepdogs, Pugs, Bichon Frise, Shih-tzu, German shepherds, Cocker spaniels, springer spaniels, weimaraners, vorstehs, siberian huskies, shar-peis, dobermans, st.bernards, rottweilers....ummm..I think I didnt forget any..ooh..and basenjis...that not all we have in Iceland of course hehehe..So I took lots of pics..I didnt have time to upload them all, I´ll do that tomorrow...but you can see pics I already set in my gallery here - http://www.dyrarikid.is/gallery/AlbumSkoda.aspx?A=2580 ....Sorry but I´m too tired and lazy to put them all here lol....hope you will enjoy them :)

wolfsoul
04-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Aww all the dogs are so cute! :D Looks like fun.

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Looks like you had a lot of fun:) All the dogs are gorgeous:D

RobiLee
04-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Looks like a good day. Seeing all kinds of animals is always a good day for me ;)

Robin :)

green_chameleon_girl
04-10-2005, 06:11 PM
awesome!!:D all those dogs are gorgous! :eek:

EssTer
04-11-2005, 09:33 AM
I´m adding more new photos, that I didnt put in yesterday :)

Laura's Babies
04-11-2005, 11:26 AM
You would have been here all day long and into the night trying to post all those pictures here! I love looking at pictures and enjoyed looking at them.

ramanth
04-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Very nice photos! A nice assortment of breeds. :D

EssTer
04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanx :D
It was so much fun...I would love to go there again :)

Laura´s babies - well it took me quite looooong time to upload those all pics LOL :D

dukedogsmom
04-11-2005, 02:12 PM
I love Diva, Lation and Ugla! Very pretty. And that one pic of the Standardbred horse is beautiful.

EssTer
04-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I love Diva, Latino and Ugla! Very pretty. And that one pic of the Standardbred horse is beautiful.

ummm...which horse do you mean? lol...cause in all photos there are only Icelandic horses - we dont have any other breeds here in Iceland :D