PDA

View Full Version : Foster cat pictures.

jenluckenbach
04-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Here is my sweet Bethanne. Why doesn't anyone pick her?? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Bethanne4-10-05.jpg

This is Asper. She too is constantly overlooked. She is too quiet, I guess. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/AsperSideview.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Asper4-10-05.jpg

Here is Pumpkin. Why he has not been snatched up is beyond me!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/PumpkinSideview.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Pumpkin4-10-05.jpg

Laura's Babies
04-10-2005, 08:44 AM
WHY they don't get picked, I would say is numbers.. Most go looking for a cat and there are just so many to choose from. They have to make a snap judgement.. I think it would be better to go to someones house to pick one to adopt so you can see them in a home inviroment...

I never went looking for any of mine, they all came to me. I have not went and looked at a litter of kittens and picked out one I wanted since the 1970's.. Since then, God has sent me all of mine in various ways.

catlady1945
04-10-2005, 08:46 AM
They are all beautiful. Bethanne has such a sweet face. Asper has gorgeous colouring. Pumpkin is gorgeous and what a tail.

catmandu
04-10-2005, 08:49 AM
And I see,that your Cats,like the Friskies Cheese,and Turkey,too,that is Scrappy 2s Favorite! And why any one,would ignore those Wonderful Cats,is beyond me.And the sad fact,is that everyone wants a Kitten,ignoring,the fcat,that these Kittens,will eventually,be a Cat.Then sadly,they are ignored,and come,to us,for that Furr Ever Home!Poor Cats,I hope they get those Furr Ever Homes soon.

catmandu
04-10-2005, 08:52 AM
And that is so sad,that that beautiful Mao,is still missing.I just hope,that a Cat Lover,has taken her in,and she has found a New Loving Home!

catcrazylady
04-10-2005, 09:22 AM
They are all GORGEOUS and I can't figure out why they haven't been picked either. I would snatch them up if I had room. Maybe they don't want to get picked since they get to live with you!;) :D They like it just fine where they are!:D

catnapper
04-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Here is my sweet Bethanne. Why doesn't anyone pick her?? :confused:
Because she's meant to stay with you!

QueenScoopalot
04-10-2005, 01:01 PM
They're all beautiful, and handsome, and I can't understand why they aren't snapped up fast. Maybe it's like Lisa said...they like it at your place. ;) It's that 'season' however, and everyone wants babies. :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
04-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Because she's meant to stay with you!
I am weakening. :o I mean, look at the way she looks at me. <3

jenluckenbach
04-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
They're all beautiful, and handsome, and I can't understand why they aren't snapped up fast. Maybe it's like Lisa said...they like it at your place. ;) It's that 'season' however, and everyone wants babies. :rolleyes:
But they were available ALL winter when kitten were not. OTHER adults went to new homes, but they did not :(. But the truth is, I KNOW it is because there are SO many. Some just "lose out". :( So, I hope they like it here, for a while longer, at least.

catnapper
04-10-2005, 01:06 PM
I am weakening. :o I mean, look at the way she looks at me. <3
So how much longer? A week perhaps?

I asked Heather today if Minette was going anywhere... and she said "nope". Nobody's going to adopt that sweetheart. Its a shame, but for the time being, she is happy as can be in Heather's room. I wonder (seriously) if when she goes to college we can work it out that Minette stays in the dorm with her? If we explain that she's a FOSTER cat, and Heather's volunterring to take care of her til she adopted, then really, shouldn't the school be willing to make an ecpetion for a volunteering project? ;) And here I am thinking of 3 years in the future. :o

krazyaboutkatz
04-10-2005, 04:37 PM
They're all so gorgeous and hopefully they'll find their new loving forever homes soon or maybe they already have.;) I sure like Pumpkin and if I lived closer and wasn't already at my limit I'd be happy to adopt him.:)

sarifish
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
if i had a choice id take all three of them they are beyond beautiful and i thaught people liked quieter kitties mine never make noise unless they get mad or want something

K & L
04-10-2005, 07:53 PM
They're just waiting for the perfect home. Come on now Jen and weaken!;)

christa
04-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Some just "lose out". :(

Oh sweetie!!! Never think that these kitties are loosing out by not going to other homes . . . they're in a safe & loving home with YOU for the time being . . . their time will come . . . they're just waiting for the PURRFECT person to come along.

Ever think that they're "quiet & shy" because they want to stay with you??? They don't want to show off any . . . maybe they WANT to stay with you!!! ;)

They're all beauties & lucky to have you!

Barbara
04-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Many people would be happy to have a more quiet cat! I hope soon there will be someone clever enough to notice:)