PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Josh4Colts
04-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm leaving PT for good. Just wasn't the site for me. I felt like everyone else already knew each other and had groups that i would never fit into. Dont be mad/sad by me leaving. Im just tired of it.

Kfamr
04-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Good Bye.

flamepony12
04-09-2005, 08:37 PM
bye. sorry you feel that this site isn't for you.

Lexi_Lover
04-09-2005, 08:37 PM
You just have to take time...get to know people, be patient. Anyways, you don't need to announce it, just letting you know.

Bye! :)

CagneyDog
04-09-2005, 08:39 PM
ta ta

green_chameleon_girl
04-09-2005, 08:46 PM
lol, hope you had fun here, but its totally your choice.

Bye

LeahMM
04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
From what I have learned from message boards, which I am a member of many, yes, people become familiar with each other. Yes, even cyber friends. It takes a while to actually fit in and I have found that the more you post the more you will fit in. I have posted new threads here maybe a half dozen times, or less. I get few responses but at least I get some. That's a start. People are magnets to those who speak so if you're just standing in the corner all of the time you won't get the attention you want.

chrissycat21
04-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Sorry the site isn't for you...

Bye!

carole
04-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Sometimes it takes a while to find your niche , perhaps PT was just not for you, sorry to hear that, but if you honestly feel you are not enjoying it here, then maybe there is another site out there more to your liking, perhaps not having any pets made it a little harder to fit in, but you are young and I am sure you will find a place special to you in the near future, so here's to new beginnings for you, bye bye.:)

aly
04-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Sorry to see you go. Maybe you can give it another chance in the future. And if you ever get a pet, you have to come back and tell us for sure!

christa
04-09-2005, 10:51 PM
It does take time . . . but sorry it wasn't for you.

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE!!!

Take care.

Soapets
04-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Never say never...............

You can stay a member on here even if you don't post, I think, so if you ever DO decide to come back you'll already be a member.

I wish you luck, and hope you find what you are looking for.....

Take care.....

manda_moo87
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.

Bye!

Vette
04-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Ah crap..
i know how you feel....

i felt like that at a different board.. i think it was called FanFourm,, or something like that. i coudlnt really fit in either and ened up leaving it.

hope youll be forgiving and come back to Pet Talk. :D

anna_66
04-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Too bad PT wasn't for you. I hope you find one you can fit it with better.

Bye and take care.

Laura's Babies
04-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I have joined boards that I felt I didn't fit into but I found here, I just fit right in.. We ALL have one common thing.. Our love for animals and yes, you do get closer to some than to others while you are here but I try to answer to all threads that interest me when I am off from work. When I am off, I am off 28 days with nothing much to do so I LIVE here!!

I see you haven't even made 200 posts yet and I think you need to give it more time, once everyone gets to know you, you will become fast friends with some.

But whatever you do, I hope you find a place that suites your needs and makes you happy.

Daisy and Delilah
04-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Why do you think you didn't fit in(specifically)?? Just curious. Take care of yourself and maybe you might decide to come back someday.

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:confused:

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-10-2005, 02:49 PM
That stinks you didn't like it here...and bye:)

cookieluver7
04-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm sorry you feel that you did not fit in. I always hate to see pters leave even if I never was able to get to know them better. Please do come back every now and then and let us know how you are doing, if you got any animals, or just plain what life is like for you.

Good luck on finding a place where you fit in a little better. From what I have seen of your posts you seem like a nice guy and it's too bad that you never got to know anybody.

Abby