PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new to Pet Talk

MsMini
04-09-2005, 07:32 PM
I am still trying to figure out how to this all works! :) Hi everyone. I am a proud Mom to 2 doggies. I hope to get involved in some of these topics. They look quite interesting.

wolfsoul
04-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Hi MsMini, welcome to PT! Please tell us all about your dogs, and I sure hope you have pictures! :) We love pictures here.

My name is Jordan and the names of my pets are in my signature.

By the way, what part of Canada do you live in? I'm in BC.

Ginger's Mom
04-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Welcome Ms.Mini!!! You are going to love it here. As many of the people will tell you it is quite addicting. I am Joyce and the proud mother of the American Eskimo mix that you see on my avatar and sig.

We would love to hear all about your dogs, and see pictures of them if you can do that. I assume you have miniature something. What kind of dogs are they?

MsMini
04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I am in New Brunswick. I have a Doberman and a Chihuahua.Her name is Mini..

dukedogsmom
04-09-2005, 07:49 PM
That picture is just too cute! Your dog has their own Mini Me. Welcome! I hope you like it here. I've got a dog, cat and horse.

Ginger's Mom
04-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Oh what a great picture!!! What is your doberman's name. Is it a boy or a girl? How old are they? Oh they look so cute together. :)

RobiLee
04-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Hello MsMini!!! Welcome to Pet Talk! I think you are going to like it here.

Your pups are gorgeous. So cute laying there like that. I can't wait to hear more about them and see more pics.

My name is Robin and I have to dogs. Katie and Tori. You can see them in my signature at the bottom of my post.

Robin :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Welcome to PT! Your dogs are beautiful:D I'm owned my 4 dogs; Tango is a Toller/Border Collie mix, Tia is a miniature Dachshund, Winston is a Doberman Pinscher and Kaya is a Rottweiler pup. I hope you enjoy it here!

MsMini
04-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome. What beautiful dogs. And a horse of course! :p My Doberman is named Nitro and he is 5 years old. My Chi is Mini (A.K.A Mini-Me). And she is 2.She rules the roost. He loves her very much .She sleeps on him all the time.I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Kfamr
04-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh my gosh! Your dogs are too adorable. That first photo you posted is priceless.

Welcome to Pet Talk!
My name's Kay and i'm "mom" to three dogs, and 2 fish!
My dog's names are Simba, Nala, and Kiara.. the fish are Malachai and Earle. :D

I'm sure you'll like it here... pictures are ALWAYS welcome. :D

Tweety_Pie
04-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!! :D Your dogs are adroable!!

My name is Kelsey. I have 2 dogs (Honey and Taffy), 2 birds (Tweety and Dexter) and 2 hamsters (Teddy and Buttons)

As Kay said pictures are ALWAYS welcome;):D

KYS
04-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.
I love the picture of your two.

Bigyummydog
04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
i just love that first pic...they were just made for each other...
i am barbra and i am proudly owned by MAXIMUS...he is half
pit and half lab...and the love of my life (sorry kevin)...you are
going to love PT...these wonderful pet people know EVERYTHING...

and as for MINI-ME that pic is just lovely...i'll have to put that one
on the fridge for MAXIMUS...;)

shutterbug0303
04-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi MsMini!!!!! and welcome to PT!!

I just love that picture of Nitro and Mini!!...Nitro is a gorgeous boy :D My Venus says she's in love!! ;)

Looking forward to more posts and pictures...and don't worry, you'll get the hang of it in no time ;)

MsMini
04-09-2005, 08:54 PM
That Skye is so nice. I want her !
There is so much going on here, how do you keep up?

RobiLee
04-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Oh my! Glad I checked in again to see the new pics you posted. Such great looking dogs.

Don't worry you will catch on and the next thing you know you will be posting all over the place!

Robin :)

Bigyummydog
04-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hey that NITRO is a good looking fella...:p

that is a terrific photo...:D

QueenChyna
04-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey There! Welcome, my name is QueenChyna, I named that after my cat, Her name is Chyna and I have 2 dogs that are mine and I live on a farm so I have a lot of animals! do you live on a farm or in the city?
My name is Katherine, hope you have a lot of fun on PT, trust me it's never boring on here! lol;)

Katherine:D

PS` your dogs are such cuties!!!

MsMini
04-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks ! I am quite proud of my babies .Of course what mom isn't? It is dog-overload in here. This is great.:D

QueenChyna
04-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Haha kool! You're right, who wouldn't be proud of their cute little babies!
:Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/KTVET/Snowypics015.jpg
That is Hanson, he is a golden Retriever.

MsMini
04-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi Hanson!:) What is your other dog?

cyber-sibes
04-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Hello and welcome! I love the first pic you posted - so cute! And...who's Anubis? - he's quite a handsome guy!
I have three siberian huskies - Star is 8, Sherman is 2, and the Cloud Prince is almost a year old- he's a recent addition. I also have Chow-Chow, my 16-yr. old cat.
Hope you enjoy pettalk!

MsMini
04-09-2005, 09:36 PM
You have great Siberians ! Good looking bunch. Anubis is actually Nitro. He is posing like the Egyptian Anubis in that picture.
So far so good. Now I just have to post on other topics.

Karen
04-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Starting off here with a picture is the right way to go! What a cute pair of matching doggies you have! And of COURSE she rules the roost. We all know those big guys are pushovers, right Mini? ;) No offense, Nitro, just looking at you I know you're a sweetie!

QueenChyna
04-09-2005, 10:06 PM
THis is Zoe, she is a funny little thing, she is a ShihTzu/Pekinese cross(atleast that what we think!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/KTVET/Picture021.jpg
Ithink that pic is kinda big, oh well?!?!haha

Daisy and Delilah
04-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. We love your dogs!! My name is Terry and I have 2 chihuahuas. Daisy is a little white 4 year old and Delilah is a bigger brown chi and almost 6. I don't know how to post pictures because I am computer illiterate. Soon I hope to get some help from my kids!!lol You'll love PT. It is completely addictive. People are so friendly here!! Enjoy!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:D

sammy101
04-09-2005, 10:51 PM
hi welcome!
im owned by 2 dogs and a cat.
Kodie is 20 months old,Lab/bloodhound/rotti mix
Lucy is 6 months old,lab/springer spaniel mix
and Bear is 19,my cat:)
I have new pictures of my crew in the "Chasing Geckos" thread.
hope you enjoy it here!:)

Your kids are gorgeous!!:D

LuvGold00
04-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Kara and I am mother to 6 Golden Retrievers, 2 cats, 2 lovebirds, and 6 betta fish! ;)

Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your beautiful babies!!!

Oggyflute
04-10-2005, 02:10 AM
G'day Ms Mini & welcomes to Pet Talk. I'm Trev and have two standard schnauzers named Oggy & Flute, plus a new addition to my family called Possum.:)

senorita02
04-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi there Welcome to PT your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!
They look like they are in love!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Welcome!!!:D

MsMini
04-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks everyone..Buddy Blaze Lover, you are from KY?
I have friends from there. near Lexington.

Suki Wingy
04-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi What beautiful dogs!
My name is Eva and I have me a muttie named NiƱo, and a schneider's (sp?) skink. I'm supposed to be getting my baby black himmienetherland dwarf rabbit any day now!
(btw, kay, I love your new sig/av!)