PDA

View Full Version : Jazzcat?

PJ's Mom
04-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Has anyone seen Lori recently? I hope everything's ok. :)

rg_girlca
04-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Lori hasn't posted since monday. I hope and pray that she just has been busy and that all is well.:)

We miss you Lori. Come out, come out, wherever you are.:D

catmandu
04-09-2005, 08:34 AM
We miss you,too Lori,and the Found Cats,are searching,for you now,even though I told them,that the chances,of you,being in our Back Yard,are pretty slim,and Slim,just left town.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos953.jpg

PJ's Mom
04-10-2005, 02:20 PM
*bumpies* :)

catnapper
04-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Still no word on Lori? I hope all is well with her father - I think he's been ill lately. Lori, please check in!

Laura's Babies
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Did anyone find her yet? Any word?

aly
04-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Lori,

I hope you and your family (skin & fur) are doing well. My prayers are with you.

catmandu
04-10-2005, 05:53 PM
I was talking,to Lori,as Iam sending her some AWA Toys,for forwarding,that Hartz Mountain package,to me.As you can see,The Found Cats,are exhausted,in the search,for Lori.Ragnar,and Scrappy,2,are so close,that you can feel,the love between them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos996.jpg

jazzcat
04-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi guys, thanks to those who asked about me. I'm okay and so is the skin and fur family but they've kept me busy this week. My Dad is having some big memory and mind issues plus possible stomach ulcers. I can handle the physical alot better than the mental. Alzheimer's is a very heartbreaking disease.:( On May 1st it will have been a year since Mom died and I think that is weighing on him too.

On that note things have been rough with my dog Disney. She was so bad last weekend that I felt for sure we would be putting her down by the end of the week but now she's holding her own. I think part of it was due to me changing her diet so much trying to get her to eat something but now that I've stuck to a certain food she is doing better - long story but you get the idea. On top of that I treated her with Advantage to prevent fleas and it made her sick. It never has before but her weakened health may be why.

The kitties are all okay with the exception of Ripley throwing up several times and he pulled a muscle jumping off the cat tree but that is almost all better now.

I've got pictures and videos I will post soon.

aly
04-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Glad you're okay Lori!

I have been thinking of your dad and Disney. I know you must be worrying yourself sick taking care of them. My thoughts are with you during this rough time.

Please give that Disney girl some kisses from me.

PJ's Mom
04-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks for checking in, Lori. I'm sorry you're having to deal with everything right now. :(

sirrahbed
04-10-2005, 06:50 PM
I am glad that you posted Lori. I thought that your dad was probably not doing very well. Yes, Alzheimer's is hard to deal with :( That mental part is awful. You have to deal with most all of it don't you :(

((((HUGS))))