PDA

View Full Version : A few cat pictures

PJ's Mom
04-09-2005, 12:09 AM
I spend most of my time on the Dog side of the world, so I thought it was time for me to share a few pics of the kitties.

These aren't the best because I was playing with the settings on my camera but I hope someone likes them anyway. :)

Now, for your viewing pleasure, may I present Miss Pumpkin:

Waiting sort of patiently to have her time outside, under the bushes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/IM000044.jpg

Getting more impatient now...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/IM000043.jpg

Trying to sneak away before I could take another picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/IM000037.jpg

This is Barclay:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/IM000036.jpg

This is Barclay in trouble for being outside: :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/IM000019.jpg

That's all. I hope you enjoyed them. I'll try to get some better shots next week. :)

RobiLee
04-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Ohhh, your kitties are just gorgeous. I feel so stupid...lol..I didn't even know that you had those pretty babies. Makes me want a cat so bad. I think that might be why I don't visit the cat side very often. Katie and Tori have never been around cats so I don't know what they would be like with one. I have a feeling that it wouldn't work out though and hubby is always saying NO. The big ol grump won't let me have anymore dogs or a cat. :( ;) :p

Loved seeing your kitties!

Robin :)

PJ's Mom
04-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Thanks, Robin. :) I thought you had a cat. I see you on this side every once in awhile, so I just assumed... :o

Tell hubby and the girls we here at PT said you can have a cat. :D

rg_girlca
04-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh your Miss Pumpkin is such a pretty girl. I love her markings and coloring.

Barclay is absolutely gorgeous. I loved the picture of him outside. The face on him getting in trouble is PRICELESS!!!

Thank you for sharing your two adorable cats with us and I hope we get to see more of them.:D

Great pictures.:)

catmandu
04-09-2005, 08:38 AM
There is ceratinly Nothing wrong,with those Photos,they are Wonderful Photos,of Miss Punkin,and Barclay,and those,are Gorgeous Cat Comoanions! And JJJ3,asks you,not to be too hard,on Barclay,as All Cats,love the Fresh Air.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos953.jpg

Laura's Babies
04-09-2005, 09:30 AM
You have 2 absolute beauties!! I love Miss Punkin's face, she had a lovely face.... but then, so does Barclay!

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Your cats are such cuties! Thanks for sharing! :)

sirrahbed
04-09-2005, 11:05 AM
oh!!!! Lovely kitties!! :D You MUST post more of them - just beautiful!!!

catnapper
04-09-2005, 11:15 AM
You've been hiding these beauties form us all this time!? Shame on you! Now that I know about them... I will be looking for regular picture updates! I'll hunt you down! Bwahahahaha! :D

RedHedd
04-09-2005, 11:57 AM
What beauties! The look on Barclay's face! :D How can a face like THAT be in trouble? He's TOO CUTE!

PJ's Mom
04-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Now that I know about them... I will be looking for regular picture updates! I'll hunt you down! Bwahahahaha! :D

I'm a little afraid. :D

Thanks everyone. :)

I promise to post more pictures of them as long as they let me take some. ;)

catlady1945
04-09-2005, 10:53 PM
How very pretty.

smokey the elder
04-10-2005, 07:10 AM
Those are some beautiful cats! Don't be a stranger.:)

RobiLee
04-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Thanks, Robin. :) I thought you had a cat. I see you on this side every once in awhile, so I just assumed... :o

Tell hubby and the girls we here at PT said you can have a cat. :D

I'll tell hubby you said that ;) . Maybe he will reconsider...lol. I kind of doubt it though. Yesterday we were holding a beautiful standard poodle puppy and even my husband liked her but I got a very loud NO when I said lets take her home....lol. He says NO MORE ANIMALS. The big grouch. ;)

I do visit the cat side once in awhile and I have even posted pics of my mom's cat Niki before so that might be why you thought I had a cat. We haven't had a cat since our RB Suzi left us about 5 years ago.

I'll just continue to live my cat fantasies through you guys here at PT...lol.

Robin :)

catcrazylady
04-10-2005, 08:53 AM
What GORGEOUS kitties! Shame on you for keeping them all to yourself for this long!;) :D They are both stunning kitties and I really hope you share them more often. What precious furbabies!

jazzcat
04-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, pictures of your kitties!!!!:D It's about time the felines gets some publicity.;) :D

I love Pumpkin's half a milktache. I just LOVE that on a cat. Barclay is gorgeous!!!! He and Rumor have very similar coats and coloring but boy does he have the whiskars!

Thanks for sharing the pictures but I still have a bone to pick with you, why aren't they in your siggie????:p

christa
04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Beautiful cats! Miss Pumpkin looks just like my cat that lives with my parents. :eek:

Very beautiful!

lisalee
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Miss Pumpkin and Barclay are so beautiful! I would love to see more pictures of them. :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-11-2005, 01:06 AM
They're both gorgeous and you must continue to share their pictures with us.:D

PJ's Mom
04-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks, everyone. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures but I still have a bone to pick with you, why aren't they in your siggie???? :p

Um...well...because I'm not as good as some people at making siggys so..um...once I've had more practice I'll put them all in! :D (How's that for getting me off the hook? :p )

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
(How's that for getting me off the hook? :p )

Hmmmm, not good enough!! :p :D
You have two GORGEOUS cats!! Wow, we surely want MORE PICS !!!!!:)

jazzcat
04-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Um...well...because I'm not as good as some people at making siggys so..um...once I've had more practice I'll put them all in! :D (How's that for getting me off the hook? :p )
I don't know if that will get you off the hook. Maybe if you post more pictures of the kitties I will think about it. ;) :D

PJ's Mom
04-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Gosh, tough room! :eek: :D

PJ's Mom
04-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I made a new siggy. It has the kitties in it.

Do you like it? :p

Am I now officially a cat person? :D