PDA

View Full Version : Who's all coming...

wolfsoul
04-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Alright, I pretty much know who is coming, I'm just making up an excuse to post another thread, because I'm SOOO excited. :D So far I'm expecting 10-15 people from the amount of "yes"s and "maybe"s I've got so far. But vote anyways. :D

slick
04-09-2005, 10:00 AM
You know I'm in, Baby. Get those CD's warmed up. :D

Shelteez2
04-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Me!!!! I'm there for sure....

manda_moo87
04-10-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm a maybe... I REALLY want to come! I probably won't be able to come, but I'll try my best to get there!

cali
04-22-2005, 07:06 PM
I am trying my best to get there, my dad told me to took up flight info because he will help me out with cost :D

cali
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
lol apperntly planes in this city dont like BC lol I can get to vancouver from saskatoon but not from here :confused: lol the main problem now is food, traveling with the dog on a raw diet by plane may be difficult, so question for the people preferably Slick, is Innova EVO sold over there? hardly any dogfood is sold over here lol the highest quaility is Nutro. but EVO does not contain grains, Happy does not tollerate grains very well, so that would be best. it would just be easier to feed EVO while I am out there.. if I can make it out would Slick or someone else for sure comming be able to pick up a small bag of EVO for me?

Shelteez2
04-23-2005, 05:06 PM
The shelties get Evo so I could bring some for you......

cali
04-23-2005, 05:46 PM
that would be good, thanks shelteez :)

wolfsoul
04-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Alot of the pet stores in Van also sell Evo. :) They have tons of petshops there and alot of them are into holistic products.

slick
04-23-2005, 10:18 PM
so question for the people preferably Slick, is Innova EVO sold over there?
Hi Cali....sorry I did not see this before now. I've been out all day. Anyway, I'll do some phoning around and see where I can get some at the cheapest cost. Forgive me, but I'm not familiar with this food...especially dog food. :o Is this dry food?? What size do you want??

Do you need a ride to Kelowna? I'm leaving on Saturday July 9th at about 7am because it's a 4-5 hour drive for me and driving back to Vancouver at about 4pm on Sunday. I do have another friend who lives there that I will be visiting before my return home. Just let me know through this thread.:)

wolfsoul
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Innova Evo is dry kibble. :) I did a google, and here (http://www.naturapet.com/display.php?d=store-results&country=Canada&state=BC&phone=604&city=&name=&x=20&y=10) are some places in the Lower Mainland where you can get Innova...Evo is still a fairly new prouct though, so I'd call ahead and make sure they carry that specific kind.

Cali did mention in another thread that she would need a ride to Kelowna from Van...Good thing, because you'll have some company along the way! Ash is still thinking about coming early, so I was afraid you'd have to come here all by yourself.

slick
04-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey thanks Jordan. There are several locations that are within 20 min drive so I will call first.

Cali, what size bag do you want?

Did I mention how excited I am about this meeting???

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

I'm warming up my singing voice every day...:D :)

wolfsoul
04-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm excited too! :D EEEE. I talked to my grandma today, and there are only 4 log builders at the cabins, which means almost every cabin will be open, so there will be lots of extra room. :D

slick
04-23-2005, 10:56 PM
How much will it cost me to stay one night??? Do I need cash to pay???

EWWWW, the smell of skunk is coming in through the open windows as I type. RIP little skunk. Alot of of them get killed in my area.:( :(

wolfsoul
04-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Well it costs $25 for one person in a cabin, and $5 for every extra person. So if everyone could pitch in a little bit, that'd be great. I am thinking about just paying the $25 myself and hoping that everyone else can pay the $5 for themselves. I understand that since most people are traveling, they won't want to spend much money here, but rather on gas or their plane ride. So I would like to try and relieve everyone as much as possible when it comes to spending. :)

cali
04-23-2005, 11:57 PM
thanks, I am not sure what size there are lol I just need enugh for 2 30lbs dogs for 2 days lol so maybe like a 6 lbs bag or in the range, I can use the rest as training treats lol would I would probably arrive on the friday, would I be able to stay with you bewteen flights? lol I feel like I am asking a lot, would you or any of the other vacouver people be able to pick me up from the airport and take me there when I leave too lol I had not even realized all this stuff till now :eek: I would probably be flying air canada as I want a straight flight, and as far and the dogs go im good, they allow up to 2 dogs per person or family, I have 2 airline approved kennels and what not, they have never flown before so I will probly need to give them rescue remidy to help, well Happy would need it anyway meeting so many dogs at once might be stressfull lol but she hates being away from me, she gets upset when I am gone for one night.

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I believe that Vickie's apartment has a rule about the size of dogs. :( Ashley wants to come here early, so her place is out...Is it not possible to arrange a flight straight to Kelowna? I'm sure I could secretly house you here LOL. But I would hate for Slick to drive here alone...but then if Manda CAN come, maybe Vickie could drive her....

I'm confusing myself lol.

cali
04-24-2005, 12:39 AM
lol hmm most apparments have a weight limit for dog size and dont actually state the HEIGHT of the dog ;) Happy is 21" tall but keep in mind that she is only 25lbs and Misty is 18" tall and 30lbs :p I am confused I might be able to go straight to kelowna, but I want a straight flight and westjet does not go there from here and neither does air Canada the closest place air canada goes in vancouver from here, and westjet does not go to BC at all from here. :( and the flights from kelowna do not stop anywhere even close to here lol actully they skip over sask, entirly :confused:

slick
04-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Cali, yes my apartment does has a size limit - 20" from the top of the head to the ground. Anyone caught owning a dog, or any owner who has a visitor bringing in a dog larger than that gets smacked with a $100 fine. They are really strict here.

Not only that, my my two cats absolutely hate dogs and the last time my neighbour brought over her toy poodle, it took them the rest of the day to get over it. After all, this is their home and it's unfair that I stress them out like that.

So, unfortunately, I can't put you up.

Cali, I'll do some phoning around and pick up a bag of food for you. I could also pick you up at the airport because I've got that week off now. (acually I have the whole month of July off :) ) When the time gets closer, I'll PM you with all my contact information. If you need it sooner, you can get it from Jordan. She's got all my phone numbers, etc.

cali
04-24-2005, 10:51 AM
oh wow lol never heard of that before! lol thats alright, now I gotta find somewhere to stay that allows dogs and pray I can make it out to the meeting :p

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Maybe you can post in general asking for a place to stay? I know of a few people in the Vancouver area on PT who aren't coming to the meeting, but may be able to help you out.

cali
04-24-2005, 01:17 PM
good idea lol

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Wow, I feel so professional organizing a meeting...You know what the best thing to do is? You start talking about the "PT meeting" you'll be attending in July. People don't know what PT stands for, but doesn't it sound important? LOL.

binka_nugget
04-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey Shayna! As long as you can get a ride to and from the airport, you can stay at my place. :D I really wanted to bring a pup so I'm going to be hitching a ride with Vickie as well.

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 07:56 PM
I guess Tasha is the only one coming early now LOL.

We'll need to have a dog count...I know some people plan on bringing their dog to the park, but not to the campsite, which is the way I'd prefer it if that's possible for anyone...For anyone who is coming with their parents, or someone who can keep the dog while you come up to the campsite. I'll be doing that with Timber and ______(The puppy that we're getting any time. It'll be my little brother's). My mom is going to pick them up and drop them off at home. This is mainly just because my grandpa would prefer the least amount of dogs as possible -- I think he's afraid of something happening. And if everyone could just try to bring crates or X-pens or something if they have one, that would be AWESOME.

How many people are bringing vehicles? I'm going to start making maps of the way from the dog park to the campsite, incase we get split up on our drive. Hopefully we can stick together. Jynnelle probably semi-knows what way to go. I know the way exactly. So maybe I should go in the last vehicle -- that way if anyone in front gets lost, they can pull over and wait for us to catch up, and then follow? It is really simple to get there for the most part. It's the first part I'm worried about.

cali
04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
thanks ash! :D

slick
04-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Cali, again let me apologize for not being able to put you up. I really have to think of my cats first. Not only that but Max has some pretty sharp claws and an anger to go with them....I wouldn't want to see any bloody noses. Email me your flight times so I that I can plan things. Jordan can pass on my email addy to you.

So here's the plan. I will pick you up at Ashley's at 6:30am on July 9th. In my car will be 3 hoomans and 3 pups. It's times like this that I'm glad at drive an SUV. :) Jordan, I estimate we should arrive in Kelowna between 11 and Noon. Later, you can email me instructions on where to meet you once we arrive.

On Sunday I was planning on meeting a friend for lunch but it's not written on stone yet. She knows I'll be up there and that I only have a few hours on Sunday afternoon to meet.

Nevertheless, I will be heading back to Vancouver that afternoon maybe 3 or 4 o'clock....again with 3 hoomans and 3 pups. Cali, hopefully I won't be dropping you off at the airport that day and that you can stay a day or two longer.

This is going to be fun. You guys can bring your CD's with you to play in the car...I'm not real fond of rap or head-banging stuff but hey, I've got an open mind. ;)

Jordan, I assume that I will need a sleeping bag, pillows, etc?? How about toilet paper for the **ahem** outhouse??? ;) :D

Isn't Steve attending as well??

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Sounds good!

HAHAHA 6:30am...I will laugh at you when I am in bed SLEEPING! :D ;)

If people can pitch in and bring sleeping bags and whatnot, that's be great. I'm going to bring extras for those who have no room for any. I'll also bring lots of food. I'm sooo getting an ice cream cake. Oooh! I'll tell them to write "2005 Kelowna PT meeting" and put some corny picture on it. It'll be awesome. And I'll get chips and pop and breakfast foods too. I'm good to bring perishables since I'm so close lol. If people want to bring some food, that'd be cool too. There are fridges outside some of the cabins, and there's a kitchen at the Rednexx Lodge (dancefloor) that has the best fridge. I assume we'll be spending most of our time there anyways....CDs and boardgames welcome! Jynnelle and I can never go up there without bringing Balderdash along. Jynnelle can give you a serious laughing cramp when she plays that game. She'll give everyone a heart attack. :p

As far asI know, Steve is still coming! I'm not sure why the majority of the peopel coming have voted but not replied yet lol. Keeping it a secret? ;)

cali
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
lol thats ok, even if you did not have kitties Happy and Misty are too big lol how long I can stay depends enirly on when the flights are lol now we just gotta plan my flights and work out the costs lol looking it up its cheapest if I head to vancouver on the thursday, friday adds extra to the cost lol and heading back here tuesday appears to be the best option. is $200 each way plus $40 each way for each Happy and Misty so thats $160 total for them all together that comes to $560 I get my money tomorow for delivering flyers, I can save that for when I am there, I should probly visit my grandma and grandpa while were in Kelowna, they live near Jordan's lol obviously it would just have to be a quick pop in to say hello though :p hey I wonder if the trip could be considered my Grad present? :D

Shelteez2
04-24-2005, 11:00 PM
I'll be bringing an x-pen along with me....I can also chip in for whatever food items we might need....since I'll be there early perhaps Jordan and I can do a shopping trip the day before the trip.

Oh and Jordan you can ride with me so I don't have to worry about getting lost.....lol As long as you can stand my bad driving that is...

wolfsoul
04-24-2005, 11:58 PM
Sounds good! We can also go to D-Q and pick out the cake. ;) LOL.

binka_nugget
04-25-2005, 12:13 AM
If there's room, I can fold the crate and bring it along just in case we need it.

EEEEE! I'm so excited! :D

wolfsoul
04-25-2005, 12:17 AM
I'll see if Jynnelle can bring a crate. You could fit three dogs in Baby's LOL.

I'm excited too! :D It's going to be so awesome.

cali
04-25-2005, 08:07 AM
and Happy and Mistys craztes will be alonge from the flight lol Happys is quite big, it belonged to a dalmation before, its big enugh to hold happy and misty and still have room lol (does not mean they can be kenneled together though, they dont like each that much lol) Happy has stayed at a cabin before, and travels all the time so she is a very good girl, but if any dogs are sleeping in kennels she will have to as she likes to tease kenneled dogs when she is free :rolleyes: she is a strange one lol

cali
04-25-2005, 07:16 PM
ok possable change of plans I might end up going straight to kelowna afterall, IF I can go at all, because apperntly neither my mom or dad have any money and I CANNOT handle a job and school together.

wolfsoul
04-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Aw I hope you can make it. :( They didn't go for the whole "grad gift" thing?

cali
04-25-2005, 07:57 PM
nope lol I tried, they just said grade gift or not they still cant afford it at this moment anyway, and I said I could pay them back when I get a job, but I will only be able to go if either them have the money in the first place, I would definatly pay them back, but I really cant handle a job with school, particularly so close to grad, my grades are bad enugh without having to deal with a job too. its like most people parents are like "you can get a job if you can keep up your grades" my parents are like "I dont give a damn about your grades, get a job" lol I however DO care about my grades, and I would NOT be happy if I failed english because of a job, we get to much homework for me to handle without a job, with a job there is no way.

tikeyas_mom
04-26-2005, 07:00 PM
this all sounds really great... jordan the planner lady.. haha.. wow i feel like i am not helping at all... sigh...

I will see if i can fit babys crate in my car lol. i dought it though..

i will be driving.. so yea.. if anyone needs a ride with me.. i have four available seats... :)

slick
04-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Cali, I'm truly disappointed that you might not be joining us. There's time yet....maybe they will change their minds. You said they don't have the money but could it be an issue that maybe they don't want you meeting people that they don't know, or people that you've only met through the internet??

tikeyas_mom
04-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
I'll be bringing an x-pen along with me....I can also chip in for whatever food items we might need....since I'll be there early perhaps Jordan and I can do a shopping trip the day before the trip.

I am totally coming along for the shopping trip... noone shops without me... haha.

wolfsoul
04-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I am totally coming along for the shopping trip... noone shops without me... haha.
Alrighty! You should sleepover at my house with us too. We'll have a sleepover party. And then party some more at the meeting LOL. This will be one fun filled weekend. :D Maybe you could try stuffing Baby's crate in your trunk, and just tie the trunk shut with a bungee cord so that the crate doesn't fall out?

wolfsoul
04-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I have to reply again, because I'm so excited. LOL.

There's going to be the ice cream cake...and I'm going to get like 4 Delissio pizzas lol. What is everyone's favourite kind of pizza? I'll get my mom to bake some cookies too -- any requests on the kind? Does everyone like Ambrosia salad? I love it. Garlic bread? What's everyone's favourite kind of chips? Pop? And for breakfast we'll have cereal, milk, eggs, pancakes, bread, bacon, sausages, oatmeal, cream of wheat...any other breakfasty things people like? Vickie, can you make the sandwiches? I loved the sandwiches you made last year!

Eeee I can't stop thinking about this meeting! It's going to be great. :D I get way too ahead of myself though. I'm already thinking about next year's meeting. :rolleyes:

cali
04-26-2005, 09:11 PM
slick I have actually met jordan and jynelle, my moms parents have a problem with it but mine do not. my parents really are short on money from when my parents split up, my mom only has a part time job, but my brother starts his new job tomorow, maybe he can help with cost too? and of coarse I will pay them back for sure. maybe my grandparents would be willing to help if I came up a little early(my dad is thinking the wed. before the meeting) and visted them? ;) lol as I said I can only go we can come up with the money by then, it all depends, my grad fee's are taking up a lot of money its $300 for my grad :(

wolfsoul
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
If you cme up early, does that mean you'll take that flight that goes straight to Kelowna? I'd hate for you to go to Van and have no one to bring you here lol. Wow, your grad is expensive. My grad fees only cost me $140.

cali
04-26-2005, 09:16 PM
oh for pizza my fav. is pepperoni. I like most kinds of pop exept dr. pepper and the stupid cola twists lol and chips I like dill pickle, salt and viniger and plain. if I can make it I can make cookies too, Baking is my best quality lol I started baking by myself when I was 8 and making my own recipes by the time I was 10 lol I love to Bake and people love my baking :D

cali
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
yes, I would come straight to kelowna. lol my grad fee's are:

$20-cap and gown rental
$90-grad fee
$35-after-grad fee(x2)
$120-banquet fee

wolfsoul
04-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh, and I forgot to ask if anyone has any allergies.

Most of my money is going towards how I LOOK when I grad...LOL. ;) I have to get my hair done, get a manicure, go to a tanning salon...Apparently I even need a pedicure. Not sure about someone touching my feet. I'm thinking about getting my makeup professionally done as well. Oh, and I'm renting a Hummer. LOL.

slick
04-26-2005, 10:26 PM
OK, this is not fair. 8:25pm and I've not had dinner yet....all this food talk is making me hungry.

Yes, I can certainly bring up the sammie stuff like before.

I do have one concern though....my car will not hold...
3 hoomans
3 dogs
dog crates
1 large cooler of food

Wow, things were different when I "grajeeated". All I had to pay for was a dress and in the 70's it cost about $40 and that was it. Mind you, we didn't have the whole cap and gown thing.

Pizza...I love everything and have no allergies. Oh, you can leave off the anchovies please...;)

Jordan, it's unfair that you fork out all that money for food. We need to get together and plan the meals, although it sounds like you've got it under control. I'm not a big breakfast eater before 10am.....oh what was I thinking.....you guys don't get up before Noon. :o :D :D Also, I don't eat sweet stuff at all.

As the time gets closer, I'll call you Jordan and we can plan stuff.

wolfsoul
04-26-2005, 10:33 PM
What if the crates are collapsible? Will they fit then? I know Ashley's is collapsible...But I don't think Shayna's are...

Don't worry, I won't pay for eeeeverything lol. Tasha and Jynnelle are coming shopping with me; I'm sure they can pitch in. :D I'm giving Tasha room and board, I command that she pitches in!!! LOL. ;) Jk.

I'm not a big eater before 10am eater...But you're right, I probably won't even be awake then lol. :rolleyes: :o

Shelteez2
04-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm giving Tasha room and board, I command that she pitches in!!! LOL. ;) Jk.

I told you that I had no problem getting a hotel room....:p

j/k...I'll totally pitch in...

schteve_d
04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Yep, I don't know for how long I'll be there, but I'll be there. I plan to pitch a tent in the campground which will house my three hounds and myself. With all this crate-talk and such (I will be unable to bring crates as all mine are the non-foldable ones), what are the rules for the dogs? I certainly don't want to have them locked in my car or the tent for long portions of the time there. Will they be able to be around the festivities at the campground? I am looking forward to it, it should be fun, and I look forward to meeting some PT'ers, just wanna know what the "rules" are!!

wolfsoul
04-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Dogs are allowed to run around as long as they aren't causing trouble and everyone remembers to bring some poop bags. ;) I mainly just want people to bring some sort of crate or something for assurance on my grandparents' parts...They still don't know how many dogs are coming...and they won't until the very day....LOL. Obviously dogs can't be running around free when everyone is asleep. Most people that camp there choose to tie their dogs outside the cabin. Dogs are allowed inside as long as they stay off the beds. But for the most part people just let their dogs loose and the dogs do whatever. We just have to remember to keep an eye on them, because it is in the forest, and we all know about the dangers of forests. And we have to respect that there will be four other people staying there (though they will only be there in the evening).

Because there are only four log-builders going, there will be extra cabins, so luckily not everyone will have to share a bed with someone LOL. But I would like us to squeeze in as much as possible so that we don't end up paying more..

That just made me think of something -- Steve, I'm not too sure how much it costs to have a tent there. I'm going to assume it's really cheap. I'll ask for you! But remember that there are going to be extra cabins if you want!

cali
04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
no dogs on the bed? lol that could be a problem.... Happy is happy to sleep on the floor or crate, but Misty is a whole nuther story, she will litterlly scream all night if she is kenneled and she wont stay on the floor, if she is not stretched out beside me on a bed she will literally flip out. outside is not really an option either, she hates it outside if I am not with her and will bark and howl the whole time. :(

wolfsoul
04-29-2005, 01:44 AM
I never really thought about this, but I don't see why it would be a problem if you brought your own blanket or had a blanket on the bed that she could lay on.

But we are going to tell my grandparents that the dogs will all be crated LOL.

cali
04-29-2005, 09:11 AM
ok, in that case i'll bring my own blankie lol if I remeber kelowna in July the blankie shall be very light lol

slick
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Will let you know but....I think you all should dig up a Plan B in case I can't make it.

This past weekend I heard a rumour that we are to have a big family dinner on the Saturday night. You see, my brother and his family are moving to Calgary mid July and they want to have one final get together that weekend at my Mom's place.

It's not written in stone yet and I'll try to have the date moved. I'm seeing everyone this Sunday for Mother's Day and will talk about it then. I'd rather go to Kelowna but if this dinner is a go, I'll have no choice.

Will keep you posted.

wolfsoul
05-03-2005, 11:15 AM
I really hope you can have the date moved if it is on that weekend! :( I would hate for you not to be able to come to the meeting. :(

slick
05-08-2005, 10:04 PM
We talked about it today and I still don't know if I can make. It probably won't be until the beginning of June until I know. It depends on so many other scenerios with my brother and his family. There's just too many details to explain here.

I strongly recommend that Ashley and Tasha and Cali look at other options of travel just in case. :( :( You don't want to be scrambling at the last minute.

I promise, I will keep you in the loop.

wolfsoul
05-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Aww.. :( I really hope you can make it. I'd be so upset if you couldn't come. :(

Who would I sing Dixie Chicks with?! :p

Shelteez2
05-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Awww.....I hope everything works out and that you can make it.

But I'm not relying on you to get there...I'm bringing myself...maybe you meant Amanda?

tikeyas_mom
05-08-2005, 11:44 PM
i am so excited for this!!!
i hope everyone can make it down..

it will be much fun..

:D

slick
05-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Looks like I can't make it at all.
I've been fighting with my family over this one and I'm afraid they just won't budge.

It now appears that my brother's hoity toity friends are throwing them a going away party on the Saturday night. I've met these "friends" and believe me they are NOT my kind of people. Anyway, I've been told in no uncertain terms that if I don't attend, it will leave a black mark. So what? I'm already the black sheep of the family anyway.

So with a heavy heart, I will be attending, only for my Mother's sake because she want to go so badly.

I'm so very sorry....I certainly don't mean to let you down because I know that some of you were counting on me for transportation. I feel so badly about this and can't stop crying...:( :(

Have fun guys and I will be there in spirit.

wolfsoul
05-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Awwww Noooo! :( I'm so upset! I really wish you could come. :( This sucks so bad. :(

Shelteez2
05-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Awwww.... I'm so sorry you can't make it...I was really looking forward to meeting you. Perhaps another time though...

Shelteez2
05-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey Jordan, I realised that you lost your Dixie Chicks partner...

So.......*clears throat*

"MaryAnn and Wanda were the best of friends
All through their highschool days......."

wolfsoul
05-23-2005, 09:32 PM
It just isn't the same...But I GUESS you'll do... ;)

A few more logging guys showed up for the logging program late, I guess. We still have tons of cabins left. My mom said they usually leave for the weekends but I'm hoping a couple might stay behind. My mom says they are really cool. They are all cowboys and I guess they play guitar and sing and stuff. I thought it might be fun!

With slick not coming ( :( ), Ashley is going to come down early on the Greyhound. I'm hoping she will get here on the Thursday that you get here, Tasha. Then Jynnelle can come over that day too and we can have a slumber party. I just have to figure out sleeping arrangements lol. I think I've got it pretty well-planned.

I'm still sad you can't come, Vickie. :(

tikeyas_mom
05-24-2005, 01:33 AM
AWW

I am sorry you cant make it Vickie... :(

slick
05-24-2005, 10:18 AM
You have no idea how badly I feel about this. :( I've had fights with my SIL over this and believe me, I hate conflicts but she and I have gone head-to-head and I've come out the loser.

You've got to promise me you will take lots and lots of pictures to share.

cali
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
lol I am still HOPEING to come up! depends entirly on whaether or not we can scrape up the money at the time as I will be paying them back of coarse. I would be going straight to kelowna so I would have to stay with either Jordan or Jynelle, lol although I am not sure How Misty would react to Baby(Misty is afraid of really big dogs) but the girls should be fine with anyone properly introduced. are we doing it again next year? cuz next year I will be living in Vancouver so I will absolulty for sure be at the meeting lol

wolfsoul
05-24-2005, 01:34 PM
I know my mom will say no to you staying at my house -- I don't think she even knows that Tasha is bringing her two dogs LOL. I'm sure she won't mind the shelties too much, but another two dogs and she'll flip her lid. I'm guessing that you can't bring the dogs to your grandparents'? We'll see what Jynnelle says about you staying at her place...What day do you plan on coming here?

Yup, the Kelowna meeting is going to be an annual thing. ;)

cali
05-24-2005, 01:45 PM
if I can come I would be heading out on the thursday(cheaper) as far as I know the girls cant stay at my grandparents, plus I KNOW they wont be quiet at an apperntment type complex like that as they have been to my dads and even Happy barks at all the noises, Misty would go nuts lol

wolfsoul
06-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Do you know where you're staying yet Shayna? If you can't find a place to go with Happy and Misty, will you come by yourself? Maybe then you could stay at your grandparents' and you could still hang out with us and everything until the meeting since you'd be so closeby. My mom just doesn't want any more people staying at my house. The people who are coming early are planning on going downtown -- we are going to go shopping and go to the beach and walk around the waterfront and stuff. :D

cali
06-04-2005, 01:33 PM
unfortinatly it looks like I wont be able to come this year, I have pretty much lost all hope:( , but next year I will come for sure :)

wolfsoul
06-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Aww..you're the third person who can't come now. :(

manda_moo87
06-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Make me the fourth. Sorry guys it looks like I won't be able to make it either... I just can't afford to go. :( I was so hoping to go! Here's hoping I'll make it next year!

wolfsoul
06-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Aww darn. :( I was really hoping you could come. There's always next year. :)

I really hope that most people can make it. As far as I know, there's me, Jynnelle, Ashley, Tasha, Steve, and Devan for sure? How about the 'maybe' people? Does it look any better for you guys?