PDA

View Full Version : My Tobi Needs Prayers.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
04-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Ok heres the story.....

about a month ago Tobi was outside doing his business and when he came in I noticed he was holding his eye closed. I took him to the vet that Monday and the vet saw nothing in his eye but with all the clouding over the weekend he was not sure if there was infact nothing in the eye so we desided to put Tobi under and give it a better looksee. He did not have any thing in his eye. He was put on eye drops (antibiotics and a dialator) every rthing was going well and I was alowed to talk him off the meds. well the first weekend off the meds his eye clouded back up even worse then the first time. so that monday we were back at the vets and now he did a glocoma test on him and it was normal so he put him on some sort of steriod drops which did not help at all so he refered us to go to the Univercity of Penn well I set up a apt and they were booked fopr a month (WOW) well just this morning when I got up his eye was red and swollen to twice the size so I rushed him to the doc and well he gave him another glucoma test and it read a pressure of 42 (extreamly high). The sad thing is now my First Pug and My Love dog now has to under go the knife once more to compleatly remove his eye on Monday. I am so upset about this I have to wonder if he got this due to the first surgery. Tobi means so much to me and I think it would just tear me apart if any thing happend to him while he was under. I have full trust in my vet and I no he will take care of hom to his fullest butI just cant help to worrie so much.

So please if you could keep him in your thoughts and prayersd for a safe opporation and a speedy recovery

I will post when he is home on Monday after the surgery to keep every one updated.

Bigyummydog
04-08-2005, 06:43 PM
we're thinking about you TOBY, and we are sending
bunches of hugs and tons of soggy kisses...:(
hope you get better soon...:)

PJ's Mom
04-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Aww, Tobi. :( I'm sorry you have to have your eye removed. Peej has a bad eye too, and someday he might have to go through the same surgery.

We're sending good wishes your way, sweet baby. :)

fritz03
04-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Fritz and I(Barry) will cerainly be keeping toby in our thoughts and hope he pulls through with flying colors.

RobiLee
04-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear about this. Such a difficult thing for you to go through. Tobi will be in my prayers.

Hugs for you and Tobi.

Robin

tatsxxx11
04-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Oh Tobi:(:(:( Poor litte guy. We know how tough this is for you and for Tobi too:( I'm so sorry you have to lose your eye. But try to think positive, trust in your vet and know that we're all here for you. Give Tobi a hug and kiss for me, please. We love you Tobi!!!

jennifert9
04-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Poor Tobi! I'm sorry to hear that both of you have to go through this. I'm sure he'll come through with flying colors! Hang in there! Let us know how he is doing on Monday....

senorita02
04-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Im sure Tobi will be fine, the dogs and i will be sending our best for him, let us know how he is ;)

Oggyflute
04-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Best thoughts and wishes for Toby, he'll pull through you'll see.:)

caseysmom
04-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Sending prayers Tobi's way.

lizbud
04-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Tobi. Will say strong prayers for
a quick and full recovery. Hang in there.

petslover
04-08-2005, 09:07 PM
I hate to hear this about Tobi but he will be okay. My pets and I will have you in our thoughts too! Get Well Soon.

Ginger's Mom
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear this :( Poor Tobi. I am sure he will make it through just fine. Yes, please update us when you can on Monday, we will be thinking about both of you.

LuvGold00
04-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Sending bunches of prayers and good thoughts your way!

Daisy and Delilah
04-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Hugs, kisses, and prayers to you Tobi and family. Don't worry little guy, you look like a fighter and you'll come out of this just fine!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

cloverfdx
04-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Thoughts and prayers on the way for Tobi, poor little guy {{Hugs}}.

K9karen
04-09-2005, 12:04 AM
There's an emergency vet clinic in Langhorne, Pa where I took my Cody for ACL surgery as well as his cancer. They're state of the art., I used them instead of the U of P cause I couldn't get an appt either. Anyway, the Langhorne clinic has an Optomologist on staff. My neighbors took their Pug there. They moved recently and I don't have the new address. If you want to email or PM me, i can find the new address and phone number in the meantime through my regular vet who swears by them in upmost emergencies.
You may not want to wait, of course, but maybe get a 2nd opinion? They're open 24/7. Please hug that little pug for me!

shais_mom
04-09-2005, 12:11 AM
poor lil guy - eyes are nothing to mess with. :(
prayers on the way

wolf_Q
04-10-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope that Tobi will be okay!

Daisy and Delilah
04-10-2005, 02:04 PM
How is Tobi doing? Feel better sweetheart!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:D :D :D

ramanth
04-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I hope Tobi is doing okay.

pitc9
04-11-2005, 09:33 AM
I pray for the best for Tobi!!
Hugs to you both!