PDA

View Full Version : Life is RUFF!

Lacey
04-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Mowgli here! I just wanted to let all my PT Aunties know that life is RUFF around here! There's a THING in Meowmie's room, and Meowmie won't throw it out! Meowmie even let it OUT of her room the other day, and y'know what?

IT TRIED TA EAT ME!

*sniffle* I only lost a little bit of fur, and both me and the THING stunk cause Meowmie hosed us both down wif vin'gar water. But what if it eats me next time!?

Meowmie smarted up an ickle bit after that. Now she puts the THING in jail when it comes out of her room. But she's moved jail to the living room and she puts my dinner in front of jail! I'm not dumb, though! I waits 'em out, and when Meowmie puts the thing back in the bedroom, then I pig out!

I may not hafta see the thing much, cause Meowmie keeps it in her room while she's gone, but I know it's there!

And speakin' of Meowmie bein' gone, I don't like that she's gone all day long! I wants her ta stay home and play wif me! An' I try my hardest to let her know dat! Whenever she goes, I give her big cutesy sad eyes, like dat kitty in da ogre movie! An' the other day, I saw she was leavin' and I lay down in front of the door to keep her from openin' it. That woulda worked, but she tricked me wif one of my mousies! Don't she wanna stay home and cuddle me?

Oh, PT Aunties, everything is just so ruff right now! :(

Laura's Babies
04-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Poor baby... Are you a latch key kid?? I feel so sorry for you babies that have to stay home alone all day while your Mommies go off to work... But you are not home ALL alone are you? Don't you have a companion to keep you company?

Just think of all the wonderful toys and treats she can buy you because she has a job!!

sirrahbed
04-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh poor Mowgli!:( I am sooooosorry to hear that that thing tried to eat you and you even lost some fur!! And then you had to get the squirt bottle too. Well, first, that squirt bottle wasn't for YOU but for that THING - some just got on you.

Also, you are SOOOOO smart to imitate those sad eyes from the ogre movie. I saw that too and thought those were the BEST persuasive eyes I had ever seen. Meowmie may not stay home from work when you use those eyes but she will NOT be able to resist cuddling you.

Maybe you can hang out with Zelda more? You can even tell stories about the thing in the room. Maybe, soon, that thing will learn her place and start to act nicer. You might have to show her who is boss and eat a little of HER fur :eek: Then, maybe you can make friends.

Poor baby!!! I hope this makes you feel a little better:
*SMOOCH*SMOOCH*
*RUB*RUB*RUB*RUB*

You are a wonderful and smart kitty, Mowgli!!
and one of my very favorite orangies, too - but don't tell!

When your auntie Lisa ses this - she will help ypu feel better, too!

catmandu
04-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Our Dad,is here,most of the time.But he tells,me that if Your Meowmie,has a Good Enough Job,that you can have as many Toys,as me!And thats a lot of Toys,this place,is full of TOYS~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos942.jpg

Mowgli,you can come dowen,and play,with me,but I gotta tell,you,there are a lot,of Cats Here!