PDA

View Full Version : To many things going on at once!!! (vent)

Toby's my baby
04-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Sorry to vent but...

There are too many things for me to handle at once! First of all, I have started riding again, and have been working very hard to try and re-gain my confidence and trust in my horse, I have been working very hard with him, and I seems to be working. Second, I have not been doing very good in school lately, I have been trying to raise my grades up, so I dont have to worry about getting in trouble, but my Science class is so hard, and I cant get any good grades on any of my science tests, no matter how hard I try. Third, one of my friends got back from a week trip, and she is just a brat! She acts like she ownes everything, and today, in shop, I always work at the same place, and my sister came to work by me, and I went to my normal spot and she came up to me and said, "god, beth, move!" I said that I had been working here ever since we started and she freaked out on me. Fourth, I have been having problems with my ankle for over a year now, and I went to the doctor in Nov. and they took X-rays and then they had me get an MRI and the radiologist said everything was normal. Well, I went to the doctor last Thurs. and he told me I would have to have another person look at it. So, today, I went to a different doctor, and he looked at the MRI and he said I had to have Surgery, in less than a week.:rolleyes: I hate the doctors here, they are all so stupid!

I am really sorry to vent, I just had to get it all out of my system...:o

Corinna
04-07-2005, 07:29 PM
I have had a bad week too.. HUG