PDA

View Full Version : im startin to go animal crazy

sarifish
04-07-2005, 07:16 PM
today i went to the pet store and baught generic cat food a big bag it was only a dollar lol and dog treats the fake milk bones also big box for a dollar and i put them in my back seat so i could feed stray animals i find then catch em and find people to adopt them lol im goin animal crazy lol oh and i got a few leashes in the car from my old job

kt_luvs_kitties
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh you did not know that is runs in our family?
I carry 2 leashes, a collar, a butterfly net (for catching kitties), bottled water, a blanket, cat food day and canned just incase the situation arises;) Never know what jewel you will find just lurking on the streets. That how I obtained the most handsome boykitty ever - Stash:D *grin*

sarifish
04-07-2005, 07:29 PM
yea lol i remember i still thing u shoulda gone with what my dad called him adolf hehe he does look a lil like adolf hitler lol hehe

catnapper
04-07-2005, 08:11 PM
What a great idea! Its addictive helping animals, isn't it?

kt_luvs_kitties
04-07-2005, 08:24 PM
I liked the name, but the other vet I worked for, said it didnt fit him. They would not let me name him that, lol. So then, I just called him "handsome" then "goatee" and then, the perfect name hit me, Stash, lol.
Member when I first got him? You werent at the vets office that night when I got him were you? I dont recall. I remember your mom and my mom. When they said the bill, I started crying, because I KNEW I could not afford it.
The next day after thinking it through, and holding him in my arms, still distraught and upset, I called into work cause I was so broken up about it, and I thought "What if" and then, that 'stash got to me. And a whole WHOLE lot of money later, well, you know.. You see him, lol

catmandu
04-07-2005, 08:27 PM
And I buy,the Broken Bag Cat Food Dry,and the Whiskas Canned,as I dont like to see hungry Cats! And it paid,off with Nugget,Ragnar and Scrappy 2,being Found Hotel Cats!

Laura's Babies
04-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I thought being cat crazy was one of the qualifications to join up here! Isn't it?

sarifish
04-07-2005, 08:55 PM
yea i was there that night bc he was so loving bc he was hurtin so bad and i remember that a(butt)ss vet that was there counting it all out loud o0o i hate him i hope he goes to jail for animal cruelty and running a "false" buisness

kt_luvs_kitties
04-07-2005, 09:01 PM
I hate him too. He is money motivated.. NOT a good quality to have as a Vet.... Liar, cheater, manipulative,vendictive.
Poor Stash:( Atleast now he is happy, he acts like it anyways;)