PDA

View Full Version : Morning "Peep"

Birdywoman
11-06-2001, 11:53 AM
I was sleeping and I woke up to a beak in my ear.when I started to stir, my bird woke up and made a screech in my ear!my ear still hurts, and that was 30 minutes ago. I didnt know my peach faced lovebird could make such a noise.

Birdywoman
11-06-2001, 11:53 AM
oops my poll, how many people have birds?

purrley
11-06-2001, 11:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Birdywoman. I don't have any birds at the moment - too many cats (4) but I sure do love them. My Mom had a darling parakeet that she called Suzie and that little guy could sure talk. They're a challenge to train. I love to watch the wild birds outside my living room window. Got an artificial squirrel that I can put wild birdseed in the tail and then sit and watch the birds swarm around it :)

crow_noir
11-11-2001, 03:27 AM
i don't have any birds right now, but i hope to get at least one more in the future. i have had three budgies and my s.o. was one of Fritz's best friends. Fritz was/is a (?)yellow naped amazon :confused:

i hope to get another budgie in the future and a Crow. (i wouldn't have time for the latter right now.) and my s.o. is in love w/ yellow napes and african greys. i also have considered dusky conures.

(i'm mostly a dog person, but i for some reason also love having birds in my life. even if i am allergic to them/feathers/the mites that live on feathers.)