PDA

View Full Version : Can I please just vent?

luvofallhorses
04-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Nobody has to reply to this or anything I just need to vent. Well I have been having problems with 3 girls at my school lately. One was yesterday this girl, Whitney asked me if I had a boyfriend and I was like no I don't like guys(meaning that I have been hurt by them so many times and I have been able to put my trust in them except for just friends just basically dating, who needs guys anyways ;) )But then she goes well you are a lesbian I was like No I am not but she goes yes you are but I talked with her today clarifying and she was just joking but I don't take that lightly about people calling people or me that because I just know I am not that is just it so I shouldn't let it get to me. Then today I was looking at the clock and this girl Keturah goes what are you looking at?!?! I walked away and said you aren't even worth it and what I shouldn't have said to her brother is that I am about to beat your sister up(I said ABOUT because I am not a fighter I love people but some people you know?) She heard me and said she wasn't being rude and she said it in a rude tone. In the past my mom has given her rides home and out of politeness I told my mom not to give her any more rides. Then in 5th period I was trying to do my test and I said Ms. Johns can I please go to Ms. Barnes room because I cannot concentrate. Erica yelled at me saying nobody is even talking! and then she called me a suck up. I just finally got finished with my test and told Ms. Johns I left because of Erica and she was like I know and I said I will just ignore her. The thing is it's Jenny's birthday today and I just want to have a good day I didn't mean to let them get to me but ugh. I guess all of us girls are having a problem with one of each other and Mrs. Loupich suggested there be a meeting for all the girls with the school officer and so everyone knows. I just hope it goes well and this all stops because my friend Stephanie is being bullied, too. Mr. Nokes said it must be the weather change or something.

Thanks for listening :)

cookieluver7
04-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Krista~

Sorry so much is going on lately. Gosh, some people can be so rude and just plain hurtful. Sometimes people say things that they do not mean so try not to take things personally. I know it's upsetting that THREE people bullied you, but just feel free to vent, and you can pm me or talk to me on msn whenever you like.

I hope things get better, and I know they will, just give it some time okay? {{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Abby

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Oh Krista, I'm sorry for everything that's been happening!!:( I know what you mean...I'm only 15, and people are like, "you don't have a boyfriend??!!" lol, I don't really care...I'm more into horses, and in love with my dog!!;) Don't let people get you down...stand up for yourself, and know God is on your side!!;)