PDA

View Full Version : petsmart

sarifish
04-07-2005, 03:08 PM
i went to petsmart today and baught my kitties 8 dollars worth of toys lol which is about 9 toys and they only like one of them hehe well mistofeles took a nice round with each but he picked his favorite a big pink puffy ball molly just looked at me like hmmm i dont want these. but i think im going to go back to petsmart and donate to their charity thing they have going on until the tenth for all of the animal shelters and finding homes for the kitties and puppies that will be killed soon (p.s if u donate 10 bucks they give you a free t shirt and 15 bucks gets you s tote they both have a beautiful pic on them of a cat and dog and remember itll make a difference in so many animals lives) wow i think i just turned that into an advertisement hehe oops

Laura's Babies
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I spend more money in Pet Smart than I do in the grocery store on myself!

catmandu
04-07-2005, 04:54 PM
And I find,that when I am in,a Petsmart,or Petcetera,that my love,of the Cats,will cost me,as I will spend mor freely,on the Cats,that I will spend,on myself! All,I have to think,is the Cats,will love it,and out comes the Cash!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos951.jpg

Daddy,I love You,The Princess! I love my Cube Bed!

chocolatepuppy
04-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Petsmart is my favorite place! I'm like a kid in a candy store, especially at Christmas. I love buying for my furkids. As for the cat toys, yes they tend to turn their noses up sometimes at the toys you thought would be the most fun! :D

catland
04-07-2005, 06:58 PM
I find that if I give my kitties toys, they want nothing to do with them, but if I leave them alone, they will later make this great "discovery" all on their own.:rolleyes:

kt_luvs_kitties
04-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Hannah,Puff,Stash,Squeekers,Wheezy,Pearl,Buddy and Brittany and Ferra and the 2 bettas and kitty kitty the catfish wanna know "WHY did she forget us, WHY?" lol
Rickie and I met, and went with me on my lunch break, and got the bettas some more hikari food, and fungus be gone, Elijah has "ICK" and I needed to get him a treatment. I bought the kitties a box of nutro kitty food, but no toys. They dont have a good selection of stuff for kitties at the PetSupermarket.
We almost bought the cutest little hamster EVER, but the cages were just too pricey at that place:( Rickie and I both fell in love with him *sigh*

sarifish
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
uhh katie u forgot to add stash to that list and i know hed be sayin it since he likes me now and i can pet him whenever i come over without him running away and hiding the whole time

Craftlady
04-07-2005, 09:13 PM
We go to PetSmart all the time. They have a soft spot in our hearts in their adoption area, we got Eleanor and Thumper at PetSmart. ;)