PDA

View Full Version : Raider Dog

RHSB
04-07-2005, 02:07 PM
This is the one year anniversary of the death of my dear Golden, Raider. She was a true soul-mate and last year on this date it was the worst day of my life. The emotional loss was immense but fortunately time plus a new dog has helped but I still can't get Raider out of my mind.

LorraineO
04-07-2005, 02:10 PM
I dont think we ever forget our beloved pets.... I am sorry for your loss tho....

cyber-sibes
04-07-2005, 02:28 PM
They never reallly leave us, do they? It's been 14 mos. since my Rosie passed, and I think of her every day. And that's ok. I'm sure Raider wants you to remember all the wonderful times you had together forever. (but the anniversaries hurt) <<HUGS>>

pipersmom
04-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Rest well, dear Raider and know that your human and you will reunite some day.

Our loved ones, human and canine, will always live in our hearts.

Bless you and Raider.

Denyce
04-07-2005, 02:33 PM
I still think about my first dog and will sometimes cry from the loss of her. She was a collie named Lassie who I had from the age of 3 till I was 17. I grew up as an only child and she was my everything. She died in 1979 and I will always miss her. I know how you feel about your Raider.

Denyce

K9soul
04-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Each 'anniversary' of a cherished one's death is difficult, especially that first one year's passing. I still think of my boys and still grieve at times, especially on holidays, their birthdays, and the anniversaries of their passing. You have my understanding and sympathy as you face this difficult time of sadness and remembrance of your very special golden, Raider. I believe she is bounding happily at the Rainbow Bridge, playing tirelessly with all our cherished ones who have been called from this life to await us in the next.

RHSB
04-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. This is my first time joining in the threads here and everyone is super. Of course, we all have our great dogs...and cats...etc. in common and that is a great uniter.

K9soul
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
You are right, our incredible love for our precious pets truly does unite us in a very special way. I'm so very glad you came here and shared about your golden angel, Raider. All of us here know the hold these pups come to have on your heart. :)

Sudilar
04-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Hugs to you. They just aren't with us long enough. You will never forget Raider, no matter how long she is gone.

anna_66
04-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, it's never easy that's for sure.

On the 6th my dear sweet RB Angus boy has been gone for 7 months. Seems like only yesterday:(

I really do hope you can stick around. This is a very wonderful site and the people are awesome.

{{{HUGS}}}
Anna