PDA

View Full Version : Brandon update

Laura's Babies
04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
A Brandon update and picture taken 2 days after the wreck is on his page I made for him and the updates.

Warning: The picture is not for the easily disturbed. I just want to cry everytime I look at the picture, thinking what his mother must have felt when she saw her only child in this condition.

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/categories.cfm?id=649433&CategoryID=424447

Thanks for all the prayers and please keep them coming.

catnapper
04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Poor young man. I am still praying for him.

RobiLee
04-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Oh my! Lots of prayers being said for Brandon. What a difficult time for him and his family.

Please be well, Brandon.

Robin

QueenScoopalot
04-07-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm still saying prayers for Brandon and his family Laura. Poor guy really has a long road ahead of him. May he feel the strength of prayers to pull him out of this soon. ;)

cookieluver7
04-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Oh my gosh, that is the saddest picture ever. Poor Brandon. He will be in my prayers.

:(

Abby

sirrahbed
04-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I will be praying for Brandon and for his mom. I have two sons and can only imagine what his mom must be feeling.
I hope they receive LOTS of cards and that the support will be uplifting.

Logan
04-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Laura, I just can't look right now. :o I'm sorry. But I can keep Brandon in my prayers, and I will.

Logan

kt_luvs_kitties
04-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Oh Laura, How very sad. I will def. Be praying for you, your family and Esp. Brandon. Poor guy. :(

Laura's Babies
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
My sister called me tonight with a newer update and the news is AMAZING! I know that young man has angels with him sent because of all the prayers.. He is AWAKE, alert and able to communicate through writting and sign language. She said they are talking about moving him to rehab soon so I am assuming they had to have done more surgery to put his hips and pelvic back together... I didn't think to ask while we were on the phone... I was so excited that I didn't think of details!!

sarifish
04-07-2005, 09:02 PM
i just looked that pic made me think of how glad i am that hes still alive that was just i have no words but he is in my prayers and im glad hes awake and communicating now!! i think he will have a fast recovery bc of all these people praying for him hes lucky to be alive and we are all happy that he is!!

Luvin Labs
04-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Wow, putting out some good thoughts their way!

:(

jenluckenbach
04-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Many more prayers for Brandon's recovery, and prayers of thanks for the progress he has already made.

QueenScoopalot
04-08-2005, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
My sister called me tonight with a newer update and the news is AMAZING! I know that young man has angels with him sent because of all the prayers.. He is AWAKE, alert and able to communicate through writting and sign language. She said they are talking about moving him to rehab soon so I am assuming they had to have done more surgery to put his hips and pelvic back together... I didn't think to ask while we were on the phone... I was so excited that I didn't think of details!!
WONDERFUL NEWS Laura!!!! :) :) :) I like waking up to good news. ;) Hope things keep getting better for Brandon.

christa
04-08-2005, 07:14 AM
Oh Laura . . . this is so sad. I am keeping him in my prayers. I do know exactly what you are going through.

A few weeks before my husband and I were married, his cousin was in a horrible accident. Your pics of Brandon with all the tubes & wires looked exactly like what Emily was going through. We thought she was going to die and she was in that state for weeks. When she woke up, she had severe brain damage. She has been through so much rehab . . . her personality has made some DRASTIC changes! She went from a rebellious teenager to a helpless child . . . cussing & spitting on the nurses . . . and now she is as sweet as she can be. I think she's improved as much as she'll be able to . . . and she's more like an 8 year old than her age, which is 21.

I say that to say this ;) . . . I believe in the power of prayer and I truely believe that prayers are what saved Emily. Things will look grave for awhile with Brandon . . . but I really believe that he will pull through. He has survived this long . . . he is a fighter.

IRescue452
04-08-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm glad that he is doing good. Prayers for a quick and easy recovery and for the best of luck in his rehab.

Laura's Babies
04-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Christa, thank God Brandon does not appear to have any brain damage from the wreck and I too, believe in the power of prayer.... that is why I asked for prayer here.

A story my sister told me on the phone yesterday is that his other Grandmother was flying out of the same airport at the same time she was but on different flights. They ran into each other and the other Grandma told my sister that she had been praying for Brandon since she got the news and she said a peace washed over her and she KNEW he was going to be alright so she was not worried anymore... PRAYERS and hers got answered and she knew it immediately. How powerful is that?

Ginger's Mom
04-12-2005, 12:41 PM
It has been a few days and I was wondering how Brandon is doing. I hope things are going well. Has he moved into rehab yet?

ramanth
04-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Poor Brandon. :(

That picture takes me back to when Andy was in the hospital.

Your second update lifted my spirits though. If they are talking about rehab already, then that is great news!! :)

*HUGS*