PDA

View Full Version : Happy Retirement...

Glacier
04-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Happy Retirement, my little Olympus C-50 zoom camera. You've been a good friend to me for the past three years. I apologize for all the abuse! Dropping you in the snow was uncalled for! Thanks for all the fun and capturing all the memories, but it's time for you to move on. I'm sure Stuart will take good care of you and he certainly won't use you as much!

After a lousy morning, I went to pay some bills on-line and discovered that my income tax refund was deposited last night! WOOO HOOOO!! I will be going to pick up my new Olympus C-5060 camera on my lunch break!! :D Pictures are sure to follow shortly!

Queen of Poop
04-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Well, the C-50 provided some AWESOME photos. Not sure they can get any better but look forward to seeing what you can do with the new camera. Congrats.

PJ's Mom
04-07-2005, 11:40 AM
More pics, yay! :D

Congrats on the new camera. :)

catnapper
04-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Rest well, ye old camera. :D Evernotice that all the oldies but goodies always get replaced by something new and exciting? ;)

Can't wait to see what the new camera can do!

Daisy and Delilah
04-07-2005, 04:44 PM
We don't think the pictures can get any better but we can't wait to find out!!!! lol

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:) :) :) :) :)

cookieluver7
04-07-2005, 06:27 PM
:( Doesn't it make you just a little upset that you are losing such a wonderful 'friend'?:(.......................

YEAH RIGHT:p! Congratulations on the new camera and I hope this one is just as great as your last one! Can't wait to see pics, and I hope it works great!

Abby

Glacier
04-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
:( Doesn't it make you just a little upset that you are losing such a wonderful 'friend'?:(.......................

Abby

Oh, it will still be around! My husband is going to use it sometimes and I'll probably take it when I need a pocket size camera or when camera abuse is likely to happen! (like on the dogsled)

PJ's Mom
04-07-2005, 10:43 PM
So...

did ya get it yet? :D

Glacier
04-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
So...

did ya get it yet? :D

Yup, waiting for the battery to charge!!:D