PDA

View Full Version : May 15 2005 walk to cure diabetes

lv4dogs
04-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Most of you know that my 2 year old nephew was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes a couple months ago. I have formed a team for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fundation's annual walk and am the team leader.
I would appreciate if anyone who is able can make a pledge for me & my walk. If you are not able to all I ask for is prayers to find a cure for diabetes.

Every dollar brings us closer to finding a cure. Every wish keeps our spirits high. Every walker brings us that much closer to our goal.

Here is a link for pledges. (susan mussaw, team leader for Kyle's Krew)
http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmid=86044006

If you prefer to pay by check or money order please email me or leave a message here I'll give you my home address and am even willing to send a pre-paid envelope to you.

Thank you all for your support & prayers!

ALL DONATIONS ARE TAXDEDUCTIBLE.
Should you need a receipt just let me know.

lv4dogs
04-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Just bumping, trying not to be pushy.

davidpizzica
04-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm a borderline diabetic. I can't pledge right now, but my heartfelt prayers go out to anyone with this dreadful disease. I also pray tha your walk will be a great sucess, an also prayers go out to your dear nephew.

lv4dogs
04-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by david p
I'm a borderline diabetic. I can't pledge right now, but my heartfelt prayers go out to anyone with this dreadful disease. I also pray tha your walk will be a great sucess, an also prayers go out to your dear nephew.

Thank you so much for the prayers. :) I can't even begin to explain how many good wishes I'll be sending your way. It can be a very scary disease. I wish you the best of luck with combating this horrible illness.

davidpizzica
04-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
Thank you so much for the prayers. :) I can't even begin to explain how many good wishes I'll be sending your way. It can be a very scary disease. I wish you the best of luck with combating this horrible illness. Thank you for the best wishes. So far I'm treating it with diet alone (no insulin, yet) and I take Metformin for it. You're right, it is a very scary disease, and even more so for your nephew. My heart goes out to him!

lv4dogs
04-15-2005, 01:26 PM
bumping with my update

catmandu
04-15-2005, 01:50 PM
I HAVE THAT CURSE,BUT I AM DONATING,TO THE ASSOCAITON,IN HAMILTON,AS I MA CANADIAN,AND THERE WOULD BE NOX TAX EXEMPTIOND,AND I LIKE,TO GIVE,IN MY BACK YARD.

lv4dogs
04-21-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I HAVE THAT CURSE,BUT I AM DONATING,TO THE ASSOCAITON,IN HAMILTON,AS I MA CANADIAN,AND THERE WOULD BE NOX TAX EXEMPTIOND,AND I LIKE,TO GIVE,IN MY BACK YARD.

I'm sorry to hear that you have diabetes too. It is one terrible disease.
But I do give you a BIG KUDOS for donating, even if it is in your area! It all goes to help diabetes & that is what matters! Thank you!

lv4dogs
05-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Bump

ONLY WEEKS LEFT!