PDA

View Full Version : Test Yourself....and do have fun!

QueenScoopalot
04-07-2005, 09:51 AM
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

PJ's Mom
04-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 88 12 1

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

very expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Hmmm... :)

wolfsoul
04-07-2005, 01:21 PM
You are:
slightly expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

And I don't know what any of that means. :o

micki76
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
The Portrait of the Inspector (iStJ)

RATIONAL
ARTISAN

IDEALIST
GUARDIAN
Copyrighted © 1996-2004 Prometheus Nemesis Book Company
Take the Keirsey Sorter!

Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, “superdependable” would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible for—quietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.

These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious. In their choice of personal property (cars, furnishings, jewelry, and so on) price and durability are just as important as comfort or appearance. Classics, antiques, and heirlooms are especially valued, having achieved a certain time-honored status—Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time. Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales.

Their thoroughness and orderliness, combined with their interest in legality and standardization, leads Inspectors to a number of occupations that call for the careful administration of goods and services. Inspectors feel right at home with difficult, detailed forms and columns of figures, and thus they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys. Managing investments in securities is likely to interest this type, particularly investments in municipal bonds and blue-chip securities. Inspectors are not likely to take chances either with their own or others’ money, and the thought of a bankrupt nation, state, institution, or family gives them more than a little uneasiness. The idea of dishonoring a contract also bothers an Inspector —their word is their bond—and they naturally communicate a message of trustworthiness and stability, which can make them successful in business. With their eye for detail, Inspectors make good business men and women, librarians, dentists, optometrists, legal secretaries, and law researchers. High school and college teachers of business administration, home economics, physical education, civics, and history tend to be Inspectors, as do quartermaster officers in the military.

LOL, guess what I do for a living? Accountant!

cali
04-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Your Type is
ESFJ
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging
11 12 12 11

ESFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ESFJ type description by J. Butt

You are:
slightly expressed extrovert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

I am slightly everything lol

Uabassoon
04-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I learned that I am the type of person with a short attention span! After about 5 questions I got tired of reading!

Kater
04-07-2005, 02:22 PM
The Portrait of the Protector Guardian (iSfJ)
RATIONAL
ARTISAN
IDEALIST
GUARDIAN

Copyrighted © 1996-2004 Prometheus Nemesis Book Company

The primary desire of the Protector Guardian is to be of service to others, but here “service” means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life (the Provider’s concern), as guarding others against life’s pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security. There is a large proportion of Protectors in the population, perhaps as much as ten percent. And a good thing, because they are steadfast in their protecting, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can insure the safekeeping of those in their family, their circle of friends, or their place of business.

Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need. ( I hate when this happens. :( )

Their quietness ought really to be seen as an expression, not of coldness, but of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. Like all the Guardians, Protectorss have a highly developed puritan work ethic, which tells them that work is good, and that play must be earned-if indulged in at all. The least hedonic of all types, Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs.

With their extraordinary commitment to security, and with their unusual talent for executing routines, Protectors do well in many careers that have to do with conservation: curators, private secretaries, librarians, middle-managers, police officers, and especially general medical practitioners. ( YAY! :D ) To be sure, the hospital is a natural haven for them; it is home to the family doctor, preserver of life and limb, and to the registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse, truly the angels of mercy. The insurance industry is also a good fit for Protectors. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies—these are important actions to Protectors, who as insurance agents want to see their clients in good hands, sheltered and protected.

The actor Jimmy Stewart and Mother Teresa are examples of Protector Guardian style.

Wow, this actually sounds a lot like me. And I must say...any day you are likened to Mother Teresa is a good day. :)

anna_66
04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
44 75 50 56

ISFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ISFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:

distinctively expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Ok, now what does it all mean:p

Suki Wingy
04-07-2005, 04:28 PM
A thirst for adventure is close to your heart
YES :D
After prolonged socializing you feel you need
to get away and be alone
YES ;) :D
~~~~~
Your Type is INTP
You are:
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

carole
04-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I too am an ISFJ, suprise, not for me anyhow.:)

green_chameleon_girl
04-07-2005, 05:12 PM
You are:
very expressed extrovert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

ESFP

catnapper
04-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Hubby took a summer class and he had me do this test last summmer -- its spookily accurate!

IRescue452
04-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I had to take that test in my first year at college, I'm an ENFP. Strong extrovert, strong intuition, moderate feeling, and moderate perceiving. Its very true of me.

wolfsoul
04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
It says I am an ISTJ, though reading the descriptions, that's not me at all! :eek:

Oggyflute
04-08-2005, 02:36 AM
You are:
*slightly expressed extrovert.

*distinctively expressed intuitive personality.

*slightly expressed feeling personality.

*distinctively exprssed judging personality.

Hhmm, I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.:D

Barbara
04-08-2005, 07:13 AM
iNFj (introverted-iNtuitive-feeling-judging)

I am a counselor idealist and there are only 2 percent of us:D
Whatever I am I only am "slightly"- not a single "distinctively" among them.

The persons like me are Eleanor Roosevelt, Goethe, Chaucer and Aristophanes. Can live with being in the same category as ER;)

EssTer
04-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Your type is INTJ:

slightly expressed intuitive personality

humm..I dont get it lol....

LKPike
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by EssTer
Your type is INTJ:

slightly expressed intuitive personality

humm..I dont get it lol....

me too :rolleyes: except mine was moderate expressed judging personality.... I don't get any of this either??? :rolleyes:

cali
04-08-2005, 04:26 PM
lol I read the descripions for mine, sounds a lot like me actually lol it says my type tends to make really good elementery school teachers, and I have been told by many people that I should work with kids, such as an elemtery teacher or a child phycologyst lol although it is wrong in saying that I am a born leader, at school anyway I am extremly shy. it also said I remeber names easy umm yah, if your a dog! people names on the other hand it often takes me up to a week to commit their name to memory :o but the indisisive part... oh ya, It described my type and when asked to make a decision winds up in a "battle" of themselves lol that is a fabulous description of me trying to decide, I tend to see both sides of an argument very clearly, so trying to decide which is right and which is wronge is nearly impossable for meI keep thinking..."but on the other hand..." :p

Cincy'sMom
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
22 12 25 6

ISFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ISFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are: