PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

K & L
04-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Just wanted to say a quick hi and let you know we'll be trying to post Chapter 2 this evening. It's been so hectic since we returned, we haven't had much time. My desk at work was a disaster, and still have more today. Since our return Bo, Mouser, and Gypsy have been very clingy. Kurby is stand-offish again, but sure his trust will come back with time. I've been viewing posts but haven't had much time to response. Hopefully we'll be caught up with everything real soon.

catmandu
04-07-2005, 08:20 AM
And we are glad,that you are back,home,and its so nice,when your Cats,miss you,and I am sure,that Kurby,will forgive you,in time.You,had quite an experience,seeing all those Pet Talklers,and Thier Cats,and we areso pleased,that all,had such a Wonderful Time!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos919.jpg

sirrahbed
04-07-2005, 09:39 AM
So glad to hear everyone is home safe and sound. I hope you have had a good kitty "fix" by now. Sorry Kurby is standoffish again but bet that will not last long - he just has to punish you and make you pay a bit for the vacation:p

I LOVED meeting you and your wonderful family - that visit is still such a happy memory for me:) Getting to meet the K&L all the way from Arizona!! I was delighted that you made the time in your trip.

I so enjoyed Chapter One and am anticipating Chapter 2:D
Big (((((HUGS)))) to you Lisa!

jenluckenbach
04-07-2005, 03:13 PM
IMpatiently waiting for chapter 2...and 3.....and 4......

sirrahbed
04-07-2005, 05:16 PM
IMpatiently waiting, too :D

(good one, Jen!!)

K & L
04-07-2005, 07:38 PM
:D We'll be working on chapter 2 this evening. We had 300+ pictures to go through, laundry like you wouldn't believe, and a lot of cat loving to catch-up on!:D

jenluckenbach
04-07-2005, 08:14 PM
HURRY UP!!! I am about to go to bed. :D