PDA

View Full Version : Another tragic loss to a fellow Pet Talker

K9soul
04-06-2005, 08:00 PM
There was no warning at all :(. I thought I'd post here for those who don't regularly check Dog Memorial. :(

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76120

Kfamr
04-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks you for posting about this, Jess.
This month isn't so great for PT. :( I feel bad for celebrating my little girls birthday when so many are at loss right now. :(

K9soul
04-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I know how you're feeling Kay. I had just been happy and exclaiming about our wonderful weather when I checked PT to find Killian had passed away, and then Canilla. I felt inexplicably guilty for being happy moments earlier. But I know they would want us to go on celebrating life, after all that is the very thing our pups are best at, and would want us to do. It is so very hard :(. It makes us realize how fleeting life can be, but that is all the more reason to celebrate and take joy in the time we have.

RobiLee
04-06-2005, 09:17 PM
:( :( I am feeling the same way.

We also celebrated Katie's birthday and here I was happily posting a ton of pics and not having a care in the world. I feel just awful.

Very very sad.

luvofallhorses
04-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
This month isn't so great for PT. :( I feel bad for celebrating my little girls birthday when so many are at loss right now. :(

Yeah and Jenny's is tomorrow:( Don't feel bad Kay. I don't think I am going to bring up Jenny's b-day since so many are at loss:(

luvofallhorses
04-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
I know how you're feeling Kay. I had just been happy and exclaiming about our wonderful weather when I checked PT to find Killian had passed away, and then Canilla. I felt inexplicably guilty for being happy moments earlier. But I know they would want us to go on celebrating life, after all that is the very thing our pups are best at, and would want us to do. It is so very hard :(. It makes us realize how fleeting life can be, but that is all the more reason to celebrate and take joy in the time we have.

Well said.

lute
04-07-2005, 09:23 AM
thanks for posting this. i've been so busy latly i havn't been able to check the memorlial page.

this is such a big shock!

R.I.P. Dale.:(

dukedogsmom
04-07-2005, 09:32 AM
It makes me feel so blessed to have had Duke so long already. I feel so guilty about it. Way too much sadness these last few weeks.

Jadapit
04-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I was shocked when I read this. It makes me so sad.:( I know how much you loved Dale. It's just so unfair. I'm truly so, so sorry.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

wolflady
04-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Yes, thanks for posting this...otherwise I may not have known. What a tragedy...:(

elizabethann
04-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh I feel so awful and so sad. I am so sorry for your loss.

pitc9
04-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Thank you for posting!!

Omg.. Dale..... :( :( :(

Dixieland Dancer
04-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Yes... it has been a hard month for Pet Talkers. A lot of loved friends are hurting. However, please don't feel bad for sharing joy with us. Along with the hurt, we need to see the joy. I personally loved seeing Kiara's birthday pictures. ;)

PJ's Mom
04-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Can anyone post a link to the disease that took Dale? :( I'd like to read more about it.

Thanks.

Bigyummydog
04-07-2005, 11:13 AM
:( so, so sorry...i don't know what else to say...

...i do know we all need the happy pics... and to
celebrate bdays...it's the only way to turn off the
'sad'...even if it's only for a few little moments...

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-07-2005, 11:18 AM
This was quite a shock...:(:(:( I guess when God wants another dog in Heaven, he takes them to his loving arms, and right now he needs a few!:( Again, I am SO sorry Robyn!!!:(

wolf_Q
04-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Can anyone post a link to the disease that took Dale? :( I'd like to read more about it.

Thanks.

http://www.globalspan.net/bloat.htm

PJ's Mom
04-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the link.

That's so scary. :(

flamepony12
04-07-2005, 07:50 PM
That is so tragic. :( All my love goes out to their family after the loss of sweet Dale. :(