PDA

View Full Version : RIP Aunt Marilyn

Uabassoon
04-06-2005, 06:20 PM
She wasn't really my Aunt, in fact I'd only met her a few times. But she was still known as Aunt Marilyn to me. A few years ago I rented a guest house from my best friend's mom (Bev) and when Aunt Marilyn had her second stroke I moved out of the guest house so that she could move in and Bev could care for her. Of course my main concern was my porch cats, at the time I had 4 cats (semi feral/feral) living on my porch that I would feed every day and care for. Aunt Marilyn assured me that no matter what they would be cared for.

She kept her promise, she was even able to get one of the porch cats to move indoors with her. On the occasion that I would stop by to visit Bev I'd see Aunt Marilyn and she would sit and tell me all about the porch kitties and how they would brighten her day.

Bev got married and she and her husband moved out into the country, of course Aunt Marilyn demanded that the porch kitties move as well and were built a safe shelter. So, the porch kitties got to move to the country as well.

Today I heard that Aunt Marilyn passed away last night. She was such a sweet lady, and I'm sure she stopped at the Rainbow Bridge to see all of the kitties that needed her so that they could brighten each others day.

RIP Aunt Marilyn you are young again and are no longer feeling any pain. Give my RB Zasper a big hug and a kiss from me, I know she'll be in good hands with you.

Josh4Colts
04-06-2005, 06:43 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

lizbud
04-06-2005, 06:57 PM
What a kind, sweet lady she was. May she rest in peace.

gini
04-06-2005, 11:37 PM
What a nice tribute to a very special lady.

All of the kitties at the Rainbow Bridge are honoring her right now for being such a good friend to the porch kitties.

Rest in peace, Aunt Marilyn, have fun playing with all of the angels - four legged and two-winged.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-07-2005, 10:57 AM
What a wonderful tribile to a very special lady!

RIP Aunt Marilyn.

ramanth
04-07-2005, 11:06 AM
What a special woman to have in your life. *hugs*

I'm so sorry about her passing. :(

RIP Aunt Marilyn.