she ask for very deeply
like dogy
plus she goes crazy for it
like cat nip
but poos like very stinky
any1 had spoilness like this ?......

sandragonfly
04-06-2005, 06:44 PM
you mean that chocolate drinks? (if so, you shouldnt..) but I'm sorry I don't get you - but if poop stinks, like I sometimes treat my cats chewy salmon balls - they sang a fart song alllll night and... :rolleyes: no I can't sleep well :D normal I think - like we do... :o

angelkitty023
04-06-2005, 07:54 PM
no choc

strawbeery or vanilla is cool

Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
you mean that chocolate drinks? (if so, you shouldnt..) but I'm sorry I don't get you - but if poop stinks, like I sometimes treat my cats chewy salmon balls - they sang a fart song alllll night and... :rolleyes: no I can't sleep well :D normal I think - like we do... :o

catmandu
04-06-2005, 08:03 PM
TheFound cats like Vamilla,and like Butterscotch,a Bit! But they love anything,that is cheese flavored! The New Friskies Turkey,nad Cheese made a Big Hit,until,of course,I but 48 Cans,of the stuff!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos909.jpg

catnapper
04-06-2005, 08:30 PM
I don't know... ensure is very rich. Maybe too rich for the kitties... and maybe the poop stinks because your kitty is lactose intolerant?

angelkitty023
04-06-2005, 08:42 PM
my granma just give a bit in cap

Originally posted by catnapper
I don't know... ensure is very rich. Maybe too rich for the kitties... and maybe the poop stinks because your kitty is lactose intolerant?

Laura's Babies
04-06-2005, 08:57 PM
I also agree, that stuff is far to rich for kittens (or even adult cats).. I bet it makes some toxic smells in the box! PEEEEW WEEEEE!