PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye! :(

Kfamr
04-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Amy and Nebo are now safely flying back to Utah. :(
I had so much fun with Amy and Bebo and i'm sad to see them gone. I know our house will feel so much more empty without them here.

Here's some pictures we took of the dogs before we headed to the airport. Amy and I also took some of ourselves but i've got to wait for her approval before I post them. ;)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/bebo1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/bebo2.jpg
Bebo on the way to the Airport.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/bebo3.jpg

I have soooo many more pictures from this week to post, including pictures from Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Busch Gardens, Honeymoon Island, and many dog pictures!

Lexi_Lover
04-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Have a safe flight Amy and Nebo! Can't wait to see all the pics from you and Kay when you get back! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh, well from what I've heard it sounded like you both had an awesome time!!! *Oh Kay, I don't think I've ever seen any pics of you!:)* Nebo, you are one cool dog!:cool:

Cinder & Smoke
04-06-2005, 05:06 PM
:)

Amy & Nebo ~

Have a *SAFE* Trip home!!;)

And please Check In* when you get there!

:D

CountryWolf07
04-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Have a safe flight, Amy! :)

dukedogsmom
04-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Amy, it was great meeting you. Sorry I couldn't have spent more time there. Thanks so much for the amazing drawing. I know my friends will love it. I'm giving it to them tomorrow afternoon. Will be hard to do it without crying. Hope you and Nebo have a safe trip.

RobiLee
04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh, I bet it was hard to see them go. I know you will miss them. I'm looking forward to hearing about everything you guys did and seeing all of your pictures.

I hope Amy and Nebo have a safe flight. Check in as soon as you can, Amy!

Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Hope you had a safe flight Amy and Nebo!! Glad we got to see you while you were in the East!

NoahsMommy
04-06-2005, 07:14 PM
:( I'm sorry Amy and Nebo had to leave. It really looked like you all had a wonderful trip together.

I can't wait to see more pictures, they've all been great so far! :)

A safe journey home, Amy and Nebo!

Kater
04-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Safe travels, Amy & Nebo!!! :)
What fun group shots...I look forward to maybe seeing some hoomans too...;)

Ok, I have to ask - is Nala bigger than Bebo? :eek: I never considered it until seeing these pictures...I assumed Nebo was bigger.

Kfamr
04-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Kater

Ok, I have to ask - is Nala bigger than Bebo? :eek: I never considered it until seeing these pictures...I assumed Nebo was bigger.

Technically, Nebo only weighs 1 pound more than Nala. Nala is taller than him, and skinnier, though. Amy and I were so confused when everyone was saying how much bigger Nebo looked because he's not bigger, at all! Kiara only weighs 8 pounds less than the both of them.

anna_66
04-06-2005, 07:30 PM
How sad you must be Kay. And I bet that Kiara will be too. Her and Nebo just got along sooo well together.
I can't wait to hear all about the things you guys did and see the tons of pictures I'm sure you both took!

Have a safe flight Amy and Nebo!!!

wolf_Q
04-06-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey I'm home now. Nebo and are both fine....he's asleep on my floor right now. I had a great time, I'll try to post my pics soon. :)

Oggyflute
04-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Great pics, that second one was unbelievable.:) Glad you all got home OK.

ramanth
04-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Glad you got home okay Amy. :D

pitc9
04-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Amy and Nebo, I'm so glad to hear you are home safe now!
Kay and pups, I'm sure you all had the time of your lives..
(great... now I'm going to be singing that song all day!!)
.. and I know you can't wait to do it again!!!

LKPike
04-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Bebo on the way to the Airport.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/bebo3.jpg

awww, atleast he looks happy to be goin' home :) have a safe flight mr. nebo!

Laura's Babies
04-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I ADORE that one of them all linned up with their treats in their mouths.. That one is priceless! Beautiful, every one of them!

Have a safe trip home guys!!

Suki Wingy
04-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Four beautiful, photogenic puppers!:D What a great one, and looking forward to evern MORE pictures!!
EDIT: Where does Nebo travel, down below?

cookieluver7
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
I hope they have a safe trip home.

ABBY

K9karen
04-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Amy, I'm curious too...do you have a crate for Nebo or do you get one from the airlines? Do you have to sedate him slightly? When I was a travel agent, I had to arrange so many "tickets" for dogs.
My friend's little dog travels under the seat and is a frequent flyer! it's so funny!
Awesome pictures! They all pose so beautifully and calmly. I hope Amy gives the OK to post her picture...and Kayann..the jigs up..we want a photo of you too. Not fair after all these years. Everyone slept at your house right? That's so cool. What fun! You're a great hostess, Ms. Kay!

delidog
04-08-2005, 05:26 AM
I Can't wait for the Pics!!!

The ones I've seen so far are Fabulous!!!!

Glad that you guys had a great time...

Glad Amy & Mr.Nebo got home safe & sound!!!

Kfamr
04-08-2005, 03:14 PM
You guys must not be so observant cause i've posted many pictures of myself. :p

Yes, Amy & Nebo stayed in our guest bedroom. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
04-08-2005, 05:57 PM
It's hard when good friends have to go back home.:(

I'm so glad that the both of you, and all of the doggers had so much fun together. Glad you made it home safely, Amy and Bebo!;)