PDA

View Full Version : will your pet lick by comand?

ash
10-16-2001, 12:16 PM
my freinds rabbit will lick when she says kiss and stop when she says stop!!!And she will only do it to her mum no one else! ;) :eek: :D :) :p :cool: :)

aly
10-16-2001, 03:05 PM
Yes! If I say "gimme a kissy!" to Reece, he'll get up to my face and lick it. If my face is too high for him to reach, he'll get as close as he can and lick the air while reaching for my face. It is soooooo cute :D

I'm still working on teaching it on command to Lolly.

Shiloh just does it when she feels like it :rolleyes: BUT she will sit, come, and stay on command which is good for a cat!

RachelJ
10-16-2001, 03:13 PM
My Bailey would "Give Mommie a kiss" whenever I asked, but with my current two, it's more whether they are in the mood or not. Maybe we need to work on that. I could use a few more kissies.

The thought of being kissed by a little bunny tongue is so sweet.

Eudora
10-17-2001, 03:42 AM
Nope, you've gotta check Cookie's mood. she'll do it when she feels like it. But my friend's cat, Ragdoll, will kiss you whenever you say, "Come here!" weird... but so cute! :D

Former User
10-17-2001, 05:22 AM
Nope, we don't lick by a comand! We lick them when we feel like it :D And it's not like they ask us to lick them anyways... they do kiss us a lot, yuck! We don't always like it though, but mainly it's ok :)

We like licking each other though:

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/casperkitty64.jpg

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Casper & Kitty ]

aly
10-17-2001, 09:09 AM
Casper and Kitty are two of the most photogenic cats in the world! ALL of their pics look professional. What great photography work. Have they considered being runway models? :D

Dixieland Dancer
10-17-2001, 02:00 PM
Dixie kisses on command but with reluctance. If I kiss her it's okay but just not too many or she pulls away. Belly rubs are a different story though. When I say roll over she immediately does cause that is her cue that she is going to get a belly rub!

Dusty kisses on command too and gets carried away :D I think he thinks there may be some left over crumb or something on my lips he can find! LOL He never pulls away when I give him kisses either. He is my little cuddle pup! Everyone needs one of them! :D :D :D

It is nice they have different personalities just so they can keep me on my toes!

Former User
10-17-2001, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by aly:
<STRONG>Casper and Kitty are two of the most photogenic cats in the world! ALL of their pics look professional. What great photography work. Have they considered being runway models? :D</STRONG>

Well thank you Aly for your nice words! Our human is very happy to hear that, she did want to be a photographer, but never got to it...Now she's so happy that she can take lots of pics of us, and believe me, she has done that. We don't even dare to ask how many pics she has about us...She's got digital camera so...no expences developing the film... we are exposed to the camera all the time
:rolleyes:

10-17-2001, 03:18 PM
WHEN I SAY "KISSY KISSY" TO MY DAISY, SHE KISSES ME AND WON'T STOP UNTIL I TELL HER,"NO MORE KISSY".

Piggy
10-17-2001, 03:42 PM
My guinea pig licks my hand all the time. He starts at my fingertip and works his way down. It's kinda like how i eat corn!!

Buddy2101
10-17-2001, 09:00 PM
My dog, Teddy, likes when you say Teddy give me a kiss. But his fav trick would have to be when you tell him to "Say hi" he loves to bark!

Daisy's Mom
10-18-2001, 01:40 PM
Daisy gives kisses on command! It was the first trick she ever learned :)

Iditarodfan
10-18-2001, 09:21 PM
Yes,yes,yes. Molly G. kisses on command, "kissy,kissy". Sorry folks, but that's how dogs know their pack by exchanging saliva. Do you believe that? I do.

ash
10-21-2001, 09:51 AM
i think the thing with the corn like licking guinea pig is so adorable doesnt eveey one else?p.s. how do u get a signature :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ash
11-04-2001, 06:12 AM
will no one post n e thing on this page n e more :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :p :mad: :rolleyes: