PDA

View Full Version : Jack, the little piggy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2005, 11:22 AM
I got some new food for CJ to see if we can get his diarrhea under control. I put some in his dish last night and he immediately started scarfing it down! Guess I don't have to worry about him not liking the new stuff. :rolleyes: ;)

Peanut came by and was wondering what the new smell was all about, but CJ would not get his face out of the bowl. Usually anytime Peanut is near CJ is all eyes for her, wanting to play or ready to duck in case he gets smacked. Well...not matter how hard Peanut tried, he would not get his face out of the bowl. So she got disgusted and left.

Here are two pics I got from the video.

Come on Crackers, let me have some!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p68702979e1839db02b39422feb796f07/f48ea909.jpg

If I sniff you will you let me have some?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p174e333c5a530e78f7d6df41fb995aca/f48ea908.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Finally CJ had enough and let Peanut have a turn. Then she decided she didn't want any after all. :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's the dryer you hear clunking in the background. :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Well, I guess Jack likes that new food more than Peanut does! :D

sirrahbed
04-06-2005, 11:40 AM
That first video cracks me up, Debbie. To me it looks like Peanut is wondering if that kitty really IS her brother!! She even takes a sniff to make sure. Looks like him, smells like him - but he sure is acting weird with his face in that bowl!!:eek:

ramanth
04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
LOL! That second video cracks me up. She gives you this look like...so...what is so special about this!? :D

catmandu
04-06-2005, 11:55 AM
I think,that the burning question,is what kind of Cat Food,was that in the bowl,taht Cracker Jack,loved so much,and Peanuts ignored?I dont ever thaink,that I have ever fed a food,that anyonereacted,to .like that.Maybe,the KFC,than Scrappy 2,had yesterday!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos903.jpg

sirrahbed
04-06-2005, 11:56 AM
I am with Gary in wondering WHAT kind of food it was that kept Crackers so enthusiastically eating!!

catmandu
04-06-2005, 11:59 AM
And more importatntly,did he eat it ,like that again,or did he do,the Found Cat trick,of waiting,until you took,out a second mortage,to buy,the biggest bag,of that food,that you could find?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos903.jpg

And then,with great disdain,ignore that food,as though,you had put something smelly,in hid dish.

catlover4ever
04-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Poor Peanut...didn't even get a whisker in and then when she finally does.....she does not want it.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
And more importatntly,did he eat it ,like that again,or did he do,the Found Cat trick,of waiting,until you took,out a second mortage,to buy,the biggest bag,of that food,that you could find?
And then,with great disdain,ignore that food,as though,you had put something smelly,in hid dish.

:D :D Too funny, Gary! :D :D

The bowl I filled up last night...well.....I didn't fill it full full...was absolutely positively totally empty this morning! Not even the most minute crumb left! Next thing you know he'll have to go on the Light version. :rolleyes:

It's Science Diet Senior Advanced Protection. They had been on Science Diet Senior and I don't know why I picked this one...but it probably has something to do with my innate ability to pick out the most expensive object around before knowing what the pricing is. :rolleyes: The other two I considered - Science Diet Senior Hairball and Science Diet Sensitive Stomach - were both on sale yesterday - but not the durned Advanced Protection. :rolleyes:

According to their website (http://www.hillspet.com/zSkin_2/products/product_details.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=8455244417 61825&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302037387&bmUID=1112810976056) this is their latest miracle food that will make Peanut act like an 8 year old and CJ act like a kitten again - all the while making their coats shine and healing any and all ailments they might have. So....we'll see. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Ok, and since you asked, I'll go into the long disertation....I wanted to stick with the Senior formula since I leave the dry food out so they can pick all day long and since they really need to get a Geriatric formula for kitties like Peanut, I didn't want to go to just a regular formula - like the sensitive stomach - that might not be good for Peanut. Then I thought about getting the hairball formula because sometimes CJ throughs up - don't know if it's from hairballs or not - but the hairball formula says it's good for the digestive tract....but the last time I tried hairball formula Tubby got constipated. Peanut doesn't have a problem with constipation, but her poops are the complete opposite of CJ's, to the point where I have already given her a stool softener, so I didn't want to aggrivate that problem at all with the hairball formula. Soooooo.....after all that, to answer your simple question, the only other Senior formula left to try was the Advanced Protection, and that's what's in the bowl.

Geeze, talk about a blabbermouth.....:rolleyes: