PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Hello Kitty
04-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi my name is Aubrey and I’m K&L oldest granddaughter. We went with them on their vacation (which I’m sure you have seen pictures) and were totally impressed with everyone we met from Pet Talk! This inspired me to want to join and chat with those I met and those I haven’t. Even though we don’t have cats at home (due to allergy problems) us girls consider my grandparent’s cats ours. It was nice to meet everyone and I look forward to chatting!!!:)

RedHedd
04-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! We've heard (and seen) a little bit about your wonderful vacation trip through Pet Talk land. I'm glad you've joined us!

I'm Georgia, living in San Francisco with my two kitties, Mishi and Mitzi. The link to our photo albums is in my sig.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Welcome, Aubrey! Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation with your grandparents and I'm so glad you decided to join us. :D

Cosmicat
04-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

jenluckenbach
04-05-2005, 05:06 PM
WELCOME!!! I was so glad to get to meet you and your family. (sorry that I didn't have chicken fingers and fries for you ;) )

And I am even more glad that you decided to join us here. Soon, ALL our cats will be just like your very own. We all just love each others' cats as we do our own. We celebrate with them on their special days, we worry for them when they are sick, and we grieve for them when they pass to the Rainbow Bridge. I have done my fair share of crying over pets that I have never even met.

rg_girlca
04-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, a big hearty Welcome to Pet Talk Aubrey.

As you know, your grandparents are very respected and loved by PT. It was so nice of them to share their vacation with us and to see pictures of all you beautiful girls.

I'm Lorraine and you can see my babies in my signature.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.:D

rizzy
04-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I am sure you'll love it here. I am glad that you decided to join, and you had a good time with your grandparents. Oh BTW my name is Rachel and I have a dog named sally as you can see in my sig. I also have a turtle named speedy and some fish.

Laura's Babies
04-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Welcome Aubrey, I saw some of your "PT vacation" pictures and I know you enjoyed yourself. Welcome to Pet Talk! I am Laura In Louisiana and my babies are in my siggy.

QueenScoopalot
04-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Welcome Aubrey! It sure looks like you had a wonderful trip across the country, and we've all enjoyed seeing the pictures so far. :) Jan

Barbara
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Hi Aubrey! I never had the chance to meet your grandma but I met her friend Bunny when I was in Glendale two years ago:) I loved hearing about your journey and am looking forward to hearing more about you.

I have two cats: Filou and Tigris who just have a thread today:)

dukedogsmom
04-06-2005, 07:03 AM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as we all do. It's very addicting, as well. It's so much fun to see everyone's loved furry family members.

cubby31682
04-06-2005, 07:09 AM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Katie, I am 23 years old. My husband and I live in Michigan.

We currently have 2 cats and 1 dog. I am right now trying to talk my hubby into another dog or another cat. You can see my 3 in my sig.

catlover4ever
04-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi Aubrey and welcome to Pet Talk. I too saw some of your vacation photos....looks like everyone had a wonderful trip.

My name is Meg and I live in Connecticut with my 7 cats.

catnapper
04-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Welcome Aubrey! It was wonderful to meet you in operson , and now its great to meet you online too! I am so glad you decided to join and spend some time with us online.

sirrahbed
04-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi Aubrey!! I know you:)
I am thrilled that you signed up and joined PetTalk. You can adopt all of our cats along with your grandma's!! I enjoyed meeting you and am looking forward to seeing more pictures of your trip.

Oh and I love the screen name you picked:D Hello Kitty!

catmandu
04-06-2005, 12:16 PM
WELCOME,TO PET TALK,AUDREY,AND MY DEAR FRIEND JEN,IS RIGHT,AND WE HOPE,THAT YOU LIKE IT HERE,AND WILL POST PHOTOS,OF YOUR CATS.ALL THE FOUND CATS MEEEEOOOOWW A BIG HELLO,TO YOU!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/moose.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/princes.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/GARYMEEZ.jpg

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I have very much enjoyed reading about your adventures. I’m sure you will always remember that trip.

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who just wandered into the garden one day and decided to stay.

Felicia's Mom
04-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Welcome, I'm glad you are joining us. My name is Nancy and I have two cats Felicia and Beau. You can see them in my signature.

Hello Kitty
04-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Since I don't have the internet at home I do not get to participate very often.

kimlovescats
04-22-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry I missed this thread when you began it. WELCOME Aubrey to Pet Talk! We all love K&L and have really enjoyed all the pics and stories from your recent vacation with them! I have lots of kitties too ... so not enough room to post them all in my siggy very easily! Hope you will be able to post fairly often!

:)

kuhio98
04-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Welcome Aubrey! We're so glad to have more animal lovers here. I think it's so great that you got to take a trip with your grandparents. I know when I was your age, I would have been mortified to even be seen with mine.

But, I didn't have cool grandparents like you do! :D