PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts for a friends family

shais_mom
04-05-2005, 01:16 PM
I seem to be full of bad/sad news the last couple days.
Yesterday I was talking with my dad and he said that the ambulance had just left with one of their neighbors. I talked to my mom and she thought that the ambulance had come for this woman's mother in law who is older and not in the best of health.
Later I talked to my mom and she said that no the ambulance had not come for the mother in law but the neighbor herself. She was out walking with a friend enjoying the beautiful sunny afternoon and fell over in the middle of the road and died. She didn't make it to the hospital. She was in her early 50's and had just lost her mother about 2 1/2 weeks ago. She leaves behind 3 grown sons (with their families) and a husband who will be lost without her.
She was such a nice wonderful woman. She always had a smile on her face and such an infectious laugh.
The community is in shock. I am in shock. I can't help think that the shock we are feeling is just a drop in the bucket compared to her family.
I know I said this in my grandma's thread but it is soooo important.

I ask all who reads this to appreciate the life they have been given and the lives of their family. Appreciate them. Love them. Tell them you love them. You never know when it may be the last time you see them and you just never know when God will call you or them home.
Thank you.

catnapper
04-05-2005, 02:59 PM
What a shock. Was it a heart attack? I'd be devastated if that happened to my mom (she's the same age as your neighbor)

Logan
04-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Oh Staci, it is too much to bear for your family......they will be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

ladywizz
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
My thoughts are with you all.

Laura's Babies
04-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Wow! I am speechless!!

Karen
04-05-2005, 06:38 PM
How very sad. Your whole community will be in my prayers.

anna_66
04-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Oh Staci how sad:(

I'll be keeping them all in my prayers tonight.

shais_mom
04-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I am not sure what 'took' her. But I would imagine that the family has requested an autopsy. As sudden as it was it sounds like a heart attack or an aneursym to me.

flamepony12
04-05-2005, 11:16 PM
I am so sorry. :( I will keep them in my prayers. :(

zippy-kat
04-05-2005, 11:20 PM
{{hugs}}

How sad! :(

You guys are definitely in my prayers.

popcornbird
04-06-2005, 12:11 AM
How sad. :( Death is always painful for those left behind, but when its so sudden, its even worse. :(

{{{hugs}}}

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2005, 12:20 AM
This is so sad.:( Lots of prayers are being sent their way.

CagneyDog
04-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Oh my :( What heart breaking news for you and your community. I don't even know what to say, it is so tragic :(

I will keep you, and everyone affected by this sad time in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

:(