PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Hannah

animal_rescue
04-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Sadly we had our other german sheperd put to sleep today. She attacked my mom, brother, and Maggie for no reason. This isn't the first time she's attacked, she even killed our min pin last year, so mom said that we had better do it before she kills another or even hurts a person. What happened was Maggie and Hannah were sleeping in the living room, Hannah got up and then went after Maggie who was sleeping under the coffee table, she had Maggie by the throat and Maggie was screaming, my mom was trying to get Hannah off of her and then Hannah turned around and went after my mom, she's ok though has a huge cut/bruise on her leg now. Then my brother ran in and was trying to get Hannah to stop so she went after him. He had his arm torn up from it. Well when Hannah was on my brother my mom threw Maggie in the hallway and shut the door and then my dad came in and helped my brother. It's was very mixed emotions, we don't know why she did it. The whole family still loves her even my brother and my dad said not to put her to sleep, but my mom said it was the safest way for everything. It's been a ver emotional ride for all of us. First we had Hannah put to sleep and then we found Sergio.

Queen of Poop
04-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Very sorry for your whole ordeal. Prayers that everyone heals quickly. Perhaps Hannah can find peace across the rainbow bridge. :(

Lexi_Lover
04-05-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, I'm sure its been very hard for you. I am always a PM away if you need to talk. :( Play hard with Simon and Sis at the RB Hannah, you will be loved and missed by all! :(

R.I.P Hannah:(

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh Hannah...I'm so sorry about her!! That's so sad! RIP dear girl!:(

ramanth
04-06-2005, 09:08 AM
How tragic! :( I am so very sorry for your loss.

RIP Hannah.

LorraineO
04-06-2005, 07:10 PM
oh dear,, thats so sad for all of you.. I hope you all get better soon from your injuries and heal your hearts too.

Rest Easy Hannah.

sammy101
04-06-2005, 09:56 PM
oh no:( how tragic:(I'm so sorry for your loss,im sure it was the right thing to do.
RIP sweet Hannah:(

Sudilar
04-06-2005, 11:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear of this tragic event. I hope that Hannah is now resting peacefully at RB.
Hugs.

luvofallhorses
05-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I am so sorry :( ((((hugs)))) R.I.P. Sweet Hannah :(

KYS
05-05-2005, 06:33 PM
I am very sorry to hear about what happened.

((HUGS))