PDA

View Full Version : Poll: what talents would you love to have?

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Sometimes I wish and would have the talent to write books. I would just love to write, and be able to illustrate it!
What talent would you like to have?

aly
04-05-2005, 06:51 AM
I wish I could dance and/or sing.

petslover
04-05-2005, 07:00 AM
I wish I could sing really well!

catnapper
04-05-2005, 08:02 AM
I've always said that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, that I want to come back as somebody with a great vioce. Something that came easily and naturaly and soothed everyone around. Right now, I am the worst singer. Not even entertaining because of how bad it is. Just off key and not even NEAR being on key! :D

lizbud
04-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I would love to have the talent to paint or draw well. I can't
draw at all.I was once had a poem published in a high school
anthology, but don't take the time or energy needed to write
very much anymore.

Logan
04-05-2005, 12:55 PM
I voted "Singer", but "Writer" was next on my list.

PJ's Mom
04-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Since junior high I was told I had talent and the ability to write some pretty good stuff. Trouble is, I don't have the attention span to actually sit and write more than this. ;)

I chose writer. :)

slleipnir
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I would LOVE to have an amazing singing voice. Also, I wish I was an AMAZING artist. -sigh-

cali
04-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I have been a Dancer for 7 years now, I would love to actually be talented at it lol I can try really hard and never be as good as someone who has been dancing for less then a year, I dance only because its fun, but I am truly terrable at it lol mind you it has improved my foot work and ability to just "know" dramaticly lol I am the person all the trainers point to as an example of a good handler because I ave good foot work and I am always in the right place, and have good timeing while the other handlers are constatly screwing up there dogs with bad footwork and being in the wrong place at the wrong time lol and the only other talent I would want is to NOT be such a procrastinater lol I absolutly cannot bring myself to do something ahead of time, I think I have managed to do that once in my lifetime and still got the lowest mark in the class, so in my mind its like "why bother?" I always get it done, and my mark is no better if I do it ahead of time anyway lol otherwise I am already telented in everything I personaly consider important lol I have always been an exellent baker, to the point that by the age of 12 I no longer needed recipes and I can still make up desserts on the spot and have everyone love them.

RICHARD
04-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Balance.

I live in Cah lee fuh nee ah and can't skateboard or surf.:(

sandragonfly
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
paint! write! draw! handcraft! sew! my mind's gonna pop someday with tons gallons of juciy creativity flows :( :( not sooo good with them :)

what would you like to write about? I've seen plentora of your senses for humor in here, ONLY about pets but there are MANY issues than just about pets. I think you should go for it!!

*waking up inka & maya* tell her you know it too!

manda_moo87
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Singer....

I absolutely love to sing but unfortunatly I don't have a very good voice at all. I'm almost always singing... 24/7 (my poor family, lol). It's always been my dream to be a famous singer.

Josh4Colts
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Sports. I voted for other because it was not up there.

Luvin Labs
04-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Too many talents I'd love to have....

but the main one is a singer, because when I sing I sound like Rosanne Barr singing the national anthem! :eek: :(

I'd LOVE to have a voice like Reba, or Shania, or Terri Clark... heck any of the ones who have great hits because of their voices.

Chica
04-05-2005, 08:03 PM
I WISH I HAD A GREAT VOICE! I CAN'T SING A NOTE. BUT I LOVE MUSIC. :) I ALSO LOVE PAINTING. BUT I DON'T HAVE TALENT THERE EITHER.:( BOOHOO!! I HAVE A GREAT TALENT FOR STYLE & DECORATING. EVERYONE LOVES MY TASTE IN DECORATING. MY SISTERS AND MOTHER ALWAYS ASK ME TO GO SHOPPING WITH THEM WHEN THEY WANT TO BUY SOMETING FOR THEIR HOUSE. :D

janelle
04-05-2005, 11:46 PM
All of the above. Why limit myself? Some people have talent in everything they do.

CagneyDog
04-06-2005, 02:16 AM
I don't really know what talent I would like to have.

I am happy with the talents I have now :)

Orca
04-06-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm the only one for handy :rolleyes: I wouldn't want the other things because I can't stand being on stage or having that kind of attention. I wish I was handy so I could help out my friends with things.

Barbara
04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
I think handy would be the most practical - and that's what I am 100% not!

All the other things I can do so that I have fun- and that's ok for me. (Shayna- I dance for 13 years now but I am like you- I won't give up my daytime job:D )

EssTer
04-06-2005, 02:32 PM
I wish I could have great singing voice :) and also I would love to be able to draw really well :)