PDA

View Full Version : So mad at my mom...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Only her computer has a printer, so I sent my essay to her computer so she could print it, little to find out her keyboard stopped working... why?

They moved her desk and dresser (my bro and mom) and she claimed "some of the cords got unplugged" and she expects me to know where they go... I'm so frustrated already. She wants me to do everything, and gets mad if I don't know how.

So the keyboard is making this clicking noise, I'm almost banging on it out of frustration, and shes like "Well hold on..." and she tips it over. Soda POURS out... literally.

I was like, "Oh my GOD... what the hell did you do?" and she says that when they were moving her desk she spilled her soda...

I'm just so sick of her and her attitude towards me and everyone else.... I hate being here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-05-2005, 10:46 PM
She also told my brother he could spend some of my money... and she would "pay me back"... Thaaanks mom.

joycenalex
04-05-2005, 10:55 PM
honey i'm sorry things are so hard for you now. (hugs)

flamepony12
04-05-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm really sorry, Meg.. (((HUGS))) to you and hopes that things between you and your mom will even out soon :(

janelle
04-05-2005, 11:36 PM
LOL, sounds like your mom is a klutz like me. Can't get up at night unless I have a flash light. Last time I did that I smashed my face into my bedside table picking something up that had fallen off in the dark. Duh.

I would't tell anyone I spilled soda in my computer either. Hiding under bed first. :rolleyes: My hubby knows about computers but he would be lost if my SS hadn't labeled all the cords. LOL:confused:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-06-2005, 04:12 PM
To make matters worse, she has changed her checks, and has not renewed her lease. (It was up in April.) This pretty much tells us that she won't be coming home. She even changed her name on her checks to Ms. Judy ****. (Last name. :p) But I don't really know how to feel. We argue CONSTANTLY... so it's not like I want her home that much, but I hate being *here*... I want us to all be in one house just so my dad doesn't have to go through us leaving all the time, etc. I just wish my family was normal again because when I was little and my friends parents got divorced, I asked my parents if they would ever get divorced. They laughed and told me they would never get divorced... five years later, look. I just hate the fact that they do seem divorced. They never say I love you, never buy each other gifts (although my dad would splurge on my mom and buy her flowers and stuff, she never bought anything for him. EVER.) I hate explaining to people my situation... I hate how my mom always seems like a bad person and I am so envious of everyone elses parents, because they are normal families to some extent. I know there are people out there who have it worse than I do, but I'm not trying to sound like a whiney baby. I'm just feeling so lost and confused right now. My grades are starting to slip, I feel really stressed all the time, I cry up to 4 times a week... things just never seem to get any easier.

My dad keeps encouraging me to talk to her about how I feel. I have recently told him that I am beginning to feel like the evil stepchild when I am with her, because we never get along. My brother is only 10 and doesn't realize how cruely things are going now, and is attached to her at the hip. She just always seems to hate me and I don't understand why.

It's times like these when I just come on Pet Talk and sometimes I just cry, non-stop, and look at the posts that people post... about how happy some of you moms are of your kids accomplishments, and you post it on Pet Talk... and all the other moms are happy for you too... just the love you have for your kids and how involved you are in their lives. It makes me wish I have you all as my mothers, and somedays I feel like you are, if I have a particularly good day and share stuff on PT and people respond nicely. Other days all I can do is cry and hope things get better. There's not much we can do anymore to get my mom back.

I didn't mean to make this entry so long and boring. Sometimes it takes a lot to get my feelings out.. but bear with me. :)

After bawling through that entire message, I hope it makes sense... lol

cookieluver7
04-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear all of this. I can understand why you are frusterated and so upset, and it will be alright. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Try to talk with your mom and maybe it will make the two of you come closer- or atleast closer than you are now. (((HUGS)))

Abby

Lexi_Lover
04-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm sorry things are so rough on you now too Megan, I just look at it as if its just another day, that'll pass and then there will be a brand new one, a new start at life! :D

I try not to let things discourage me at times like this, hopefully, you will look at it as I have told you above and maybe even laugh it off, maybe not today but another day. :)

I enjoy coming on PT to, I am a person with no limits and I can share with other pet loving people around the world, the things that I love most! MY PETS! :D

Good luck! (((((HUGS)))))

-Paula:)

Luvin Labs
04-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Have you ever sat down with her (with a mediator, someone who won't take sides but will make sure you both don't blow your tops and will make sure you talk rationally) about how you feel? Say things like "when you do *this* It makes me feel *this*" and the like? Have you talked to anyone besides us at PT? Perhaps a guidance counselor?

**hugs**

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-06-2005, 08:44 PM
No, I haven't talked to anyone about it. If I can't even talk to my mom about it, I can't imagine talking to someone I don't even know. :(

Luvin Labs
04-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
No, I haven't talked to anyone about it. If I can't even talk to my mom about it, I can't imagine talking to someone I don't even know. :(

Well, you are talkin to us!

Have you tried talking to her about it? Not with a 'tude or lot of emotion, but talking to her... ask someone ya know to keep the peace when ya do talk...

you really do need to talk to a counselor, or someone, and your mom about it, or it will keep filling up inside of you until you burst and it affects you

and I AM talking from experience.

if you can't talk to her write her a note/letter... write it, keep it for a day or two, reread/edit it, then give it to her if you can't talk to her.

again I AM speaking from experience. it helped, a LOT.