PDA

View Full Version : An update and an apology!

kt_luvs_kitties
04-04-2005, 09:23 PM
This should be in general, but I know so many more people here. I just wanted to apologize for not posting as much as I would like too:( I WANT to, but when I get home from work, and from packing SO much stuff *supposed to have moved into my new place on the first*, That I just am too tired to type:( I feel so tired, exhausted, wore out, and just BLAH! I am looking at many threads, enjoying them, and just wishing I could just have enough time to post. I miss you all! And sharing my kitty pictures. I
I am doing ok, love my job, and glad to be back in the vet/animal business. I know that I can advance with this vet, he is truly an amazing vet. He loves animals, I mean, he is not money motivated, he is truly in the business for the animals. That makes me happy:D
Anyways, I have a TON of great kitty pictures, and I promise my first day off, I will be sharing them with you all;)
*HUGS* from me, Hannah, Puff, Stash and Squeeks

catmandu
04-04-2005, 09:36 PM
There is really,no need,to aplogize,as you are among Friends,who understand,that you have obligations,and demands,on your time.And that when you can,you will post,your Cats,but that you do have prioities,such as work,and feeding the Cats!We understand completely,and You,are,and always ,will be a Friend,among Friends,on Pet talk.

kimlovescats
04-04-2005, 10:00 PM
No need to apologize at all, but we are glad to know that you are "ok" and missing us too!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Ditto. Sometimes, unfortunately, life interferes with PT. I don't know how it dares to do that, but it does and we just have to deal with it. ;)