PDA

View Full Version : I Took Star to her first vet visit today

Palomino21
04-04-2005, 04:48 PM
7:00am Star has a very healthy appetite (Fancy Feast Tuna)8:15am sharp Star and I headed to the vet this morning. She didn't like the carrier. Luckily the vet I chose is a very short drive. We walked in and she took to the vet's assistant very quickly and of course the staff fell and love with her. She milked the attention by being exxxtra cute giving blue eyed looks and teeny kitten meows. She let everyone handle and love on her. She's healthy, hydrated, completely flea free, worm free, disease free and the first shot. I am very lucky to have found a vet who Star seemed to enjoy the attention. I just knew I was going to cry like a baby when she got her shot, but I didn't and she didn't cry either. She got a toy for being good. She seems a little tired but the vet said she will be tired probably all afternoon. If she's still not recovered by tomorrow morning to call him. She still has a little bit of an appetite, she ate, so I am not worried yet. I think I can start relaxing a little.

Annie

sirrahbed
04-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Sounds great Annie!! Don't worry - you will have plenty of time to do that as she is growing:rolleyes:

Seriously - she sounds like a darling and I am so glad her checkup went well! Bet you are loving on her all the time aren't ya??;) :D

kimlovescats
04-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Sounds like everything went perfectly well! It is very normal for her to be sluggish and even a bit feverish ... but she should be better tomorrow!;)

Palomino21
04-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, Star does seem a little sluggish. Right now she's napping with daddy. :-) I am really relieved that you guys are here. You have so much experience with cats and kittens. You love them too. I have enjoyed watching Robbie and Lizze grow. I started coming here at around the same time Kim had them as kittens.