PDA

View Full Version : The hunt is on for a different kind of burglar.

janelle
04-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Woman walking dog has poop bag snatched

San Diego police searching for gunman; 'Misty' unharmedThe Associated Press

Updated: 10:40 a.m. ET March 31, 2005SAN DIEGO - The hunt is on for a different kind of burglar.

Police in San Diego are searching for a gunman who swiped a bag of poop from a woman out walking her dog.

The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.

The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.

© 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

ramanth
04-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Ha! Too bad he came back. :(

I never take my purse when I'm out walking Kia.

IRescue452
04-04-2005, 03:28 PM
At the moment this happened I'd be scared to death for her, but since its over and everybody is alright, hahahahaha rofl . The only money I take when I walk my dog is a dollars change for the soda machine. You can't really take your purse and go shopping at stores with a dog in this town. Poop:eek: too funny

petslover
04-04-2005, 04:41 PM
I heard about that on Paul Harvey! Since noone got hurt, lol at the Poop!

Oggyflute
04-05-2005, 01:54 AM
I was kind of hoping he put his hand in there.:D

catnapper
04-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Yikes! Thats why I only carry a poop bag, and the leash. Nothing else. They can empty my pockets if they want, but they won't find anything.