PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

CiaoBellaXO
04-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi I'm new here...just wanted to say hello! This is my lil man Jaxon....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/CiaoBellaxo/Jaxon006.jpg

sandragonfly
04-04-2005, 01:29 PM
welcome!!

Jaxon, your little sweet man will love it here, the ONLY best animal lovers! tell us a little more about him, thanks! good luck lurking around this "never-enough" site :) :)

catfamily
04-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh my goodness what a gorgeous cat.I love your Jaxon.And does he look ever sweet.:D :D :D

nibblets
04-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Welcome!
Jaxon is just gorgeous...such a regal air about him.

CiaoBellaXO
04-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I just adopted Jaxon in February after I put my cat of 15 years Cookie down in January...he'll be a year in June. He has seriously just fit right in...I adore him! We've had a few kinks to work out...feline acne and blood in his stool but overall he is a healthy cat. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

catfamily
04-04-2005, 01:47 PM
My Monty and Colby had bloody stools too.And I had 6 cats with Feline Acne.Now just the 2 boys Winston and Benson have the acne.It's a pain to get rid of.(I use Oxygel for that).
The bloody stools scared me but the metronidizole helped it.I think I spelled it wrong.
Jaxon is so pretty and so happy looking.:D You saved him and he knows it.:D

jenluckenbach
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Welcome to you and to Jaxom. Beware of the 2 "dangers" of Pet Talk
1....it is addicting!!
and
2....you WILL adopt more than your fair share of NEW kitties.....hee hee

My family is pictures in my signature below. And I also foster cats for a local rescue.

catmandu
04-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi,Jaxon,this is The Found Cats,and we are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWING a Pet Talk Welcome,for You,and Your Guardian.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos850.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Welcome! I'm from the Chicago area also - Burr Ridge to be exact (Southwest suburb). Jaxon is adorable and looks like he already knows he's king of the house. :D

I had to have my Tubby boy PTS in December - he was 18 1/2 and old. :( Put I've still got my little sweety pie Peanut and the newest addition, Cracker Jack. All three are in my siggy and avatar.

Almost 2 years ago now I rescued a cat off the streets. I work on North Ave and this cat was hanging out on the tenant's porch. Edwina's Secretary adopted the kitty and named him Eddie. Jaxon reminds me of Eddie with the white face and chest and little pink nosie. Eddie now lives happily with Edwina's Secretary, Curly and Edwina herself in sometimes sunny LA. :D

CiaoBellaXO
04-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Is it me....or are there other psycho pet owners?! My family thinks I'm nuts because I am always calling his doctor if I see something that is off i.e. the acne and blood in his stool....at this point I am having a hard time decifering what's an emergency and what I should relax about...I love him to death and just want him to be a healthy cat....;)

Laura's Babies
04-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, WELCOME and I like you already... here is why....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p05f637e7bfaee14eaac92e33e49fa2d7/f95e15c2.jpg

(If Image station is down AGAIN, just look in my siggy!)

This is my boy Chester, the guardian and protector of the house and his sisters Amy, Giz, and Samantha. He is 3 years old and one swell BIG boy!

catlover4ever
04-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Welcome!!!! My name is Meg and I am owned by the 7 babies you see in my signature. Tucker is my oldest at
18 1/2 and my youngest are 9 month old blind babies.

I must say that Jaxon is stunning. Jaxon sure looks like he knows he's the boss. What a cutie!!!!

Welcome again. I look forward to seeing more photos and hearing about Jaxon as he grows. :) :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by CiaoBellaXO
Is it me....or are there other psycho pet owners?! My family thinks I'm nuts because I am always calling his doctor if I see something that is off i.e. the acne and blood in his stool....at this point I am having a hard time decifering what's an emergency and what I should relax about...I love him to death and just want him to be a healthy cat....;)

I know exactly what you mean because I was the same way towards the end with Tubby and it transferred over to Peanut and CJ even after Tubby was gone. Seemed I had to panic at every little thing and I got to know the emergency vet people quite well. I'm sure once his health settles down you will stop being so paranoid. CJ is having some diarrhea problems ever since I got him in January, but I've learned that it's not an emergency situation.

I'm sure you're a wonderful kitty meowmy since your beloved Cookie made it to the ripe old age of 15, so don't worry, you'll relax after awhile with Jaxon too, and I'm sure he'll live a good long healthy life with you too. :)

CiaoBellaXO
04-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Jaxon just waking up...check out those paws...he's going to be HUGE!;)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/CiaoBellaxo/Jaxon003.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
The afore mentioned Eddie....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid158/p36775ebb1a3857734cdc6859693a43de/f5208a74.jpg

welcomes you!

sirrahbed
04-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CiaoBellaXO
Is it me....or are there other psycho pet owners?! ......

:D Welcome to PT Cat General:D I am pretty sure you will love it here.

Rie Rie
04-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Welcome, your Jaxon is such a handsome boy!!!

rosethecopycat
04-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi,

Welcome to PT. Jaxon is beautiful.

I don't have a Tabby/white like him, but I do have a cat named Bella.

See ya soon.