PDA

View Full Version : The new food wasn't quite the hit I thought it would be

elminster20
04-04-2005, 12:58 PM
So I've been mixing in a costco brand food with their Whiskas, slwoly getting them on to the new Costco stuff. Today was the first day of just Costco stuff..... 7am they come bounding in to the bedroom, crying and running around, basically doing everything possible to wake us up so we'll feed them. I stumble out to the kitchen, grab their bowls, and fill them with the Costco stuff. I put the bowls down, the boys leaped for them.... And then sat there, looking at each other before turning and looking at me. It was almost like they were saying 'Where do you get off giving us this crap!?'. They both sat there and cried, followed me back to bed, and cried and cried...... I wonder how cat meat would taste with a nice chardonnay? They've been crying for food the whole day, and everytime I see them in the kitchen they're just sitting beside their bowls, looking very forlorn. However, I know they're eating it because it's slowly disappearing. I love my boys, most of the time:)

catmandu
04-04-2005, 01:08 PM
My Cats,will do that ,all thetime,even with a Brand,that I know,that they love,like Nutro Max.And as i said,in a previous thread,that a Cat,will not starve,if they can possibly help,it.I learned,that from My Dear Mother,who loved her Cats,but was firm,with them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos164.jpg

elminster20
04-04-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm seeing a lot of cat bum wherever I walk here, I think they're a little peeved I stole their food:)

sirrahbed
04-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Just like kids for ya!!!

Suppose you could put it into the container of a food they DO like and they would believe it? It worked for my skinkids:rolleyes: