PDA

View Full Version : Brandon and family Picture

Laura's Babies
04-04-2005, 11:30 AM
This was a picture taken in 2001 of Brandon and his family. Mom is Cindy, Dad is Crieg. Crieg will be leaving soon to have to return to duties in Kuwait. Please keep them all in your prayers. Cindy will have a lot to deal with when Crieg goes back to Kuwait and they let Brandon wake up fully. Brandon has a long hard road to recovery after that horriable wreck on March 11.

Brandon has had a difficult time since before he was born and is a only child of my niece. Tried to be born much, much to soon and Cindy was hospitalized for months before he was finally born prematurly. Two brain tumors as a child and heart surgery as a teen and now this horrific wreck that should have killed him. He did die twice in the ambulance on the way to the hospital after the wreck and they were able to revive him. They kept him in a drug induced coma for weeks and he suffered 3 blood clots and double pneumonia while in the coma. They are letting him wake up from the coma but have him heavely sedated.

He has a very long hard road to recovery so keep him and his Mom and Dad in your prayers.

I will post a picture of him by his car just hours before the wreck when someone gets that to me.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon.jpg

jennifert9
04-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Thanks Laura. He's a ctue kid! He has his father's mouth and his mother's eyes. :) I hope he continues to improve...

christa
04-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Now here's a miracle child!

I pray that he continues to improve . . . I know how hard this must be . . . it's always tragic when something like this happens to such a young person.

QueenScoopalot
04-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Such a nice looking family Laura! I'm still praying for Brandon and his family. ;) I hope he only continues to improve, and has no backslides to contend with from here until he leaves the hospital.

jenluckenbach
04-04-2005, 02:47 PM
What a beautiful family. And such a hard road they seem to be following. I will keep them in my prayers.

moosmom
04-04-2005, 06:31 PM
What a handsome family! Brandon sounds like a real fighter to me!! Here's praying he makes a quick, FULL recovery!!!