PDA

View Full Version : this was so funny!!!

sarifish
04-04-2005, 11:09 AM
ok so today i went to a local park its mainly woods so there are lots of animals. i look at this tree and see a squirrel fall out and start rolling on the ground so i walk over and there are 2 huge squirrels fighting and they keep running up the tree and knocking each other off from really high places so of course i had to stop it and as soon as i get to the tree this squirrel falls and lands one inch from me and he fell from pretty high up close to the top of the pine tree ( the other squirrel knocked him off they had been doing this for a few times now) he stands up looks at me realizes that im a human one inch from him and took off lol it was soo funny tho bc they would both run up the tree and one or the other would hit the other one and it would go flying to the ground and they would just get up and do it over and over lol it was my ammusment for the day but im glad i stopped em or it would have kept going

jenluckenbach
04-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I can see it all now. :D Squirrels are so funny to watch.

kimlovescats
04-04-2005, 11:27 AM
LOL! I LOVE watching squirrels play. At the house we rented before building our current home, there were lots of huge trees on a very small lot ... so needless to say, we had tons of squirrels. I even had two tiny babies that fell from their nest. I picked them up, placed them back on the tree bark, and up they scampered! We also had a "bird" / squirrel feeder ... they love to eat sunflower seeds ... crack them open and scatter the shells all around the ground!:eek: :D

sarifish
04-04-2005, 11:29 AM
oh yea i know that one they steal all our bird food all of the time lol there so messy lol yea i love baby squirrels my aunt house trained one it was soo cute she put it in a lil ken doll jacket and it slept in her sock but she had cats so she gave it to another man and he kept it just like an inside cat

catmandu
04-04-2005, 12:50 PM
There are some Huge Squirrels,on the Big Tree,in the Front Yard,some the size,of a Small Kitten,and I have seen,them racing,from Tree,To Tree,and runnning along the Phone Line! They,are Amamzing Little Creatures.That reminds,me of a Cartoon,in a book,that Slick.sent me,for Cat Mas!there was a Happy Furr Ever Home,With a Cat,A Dog,Fish,A Bird,Hmasters,Lizards,and Turtles.And two Squirrels,in the Cold.One asks the Other,What,did we do wrong,that we dont fit,in there somewhere?Sad,but true!