PDA

View Full Version : I have my brother's cat now

catfamily
04-03-2005, 06:36 PM
My brother cannot take care of my mom's cat anymore."she's in a nursing home" And we're trying to get him out of my grandmother's home to sell it.(My grandmother died a couple months ago)So he'll be bouncing around until the house is sold.He said he's heartbroken but knows she may get out of anywhere he moves to with a roommate.And says he doesn't want to take her back when he gets his OWN house if it means she'll be to tramatized.So he called her "Babies" and we changed it to "Emily"
Here's Emily
:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%202/davidsbabies.jpg
and more of our 4 year old Emily
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%202/davidscat3.jpg
And another
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%202/davidscat2.jpg
And last one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%202/davidskitty1.jpg

catcrazylady
04-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Carla, can your heart can get any bigger? How sweet of you to take on another cat. I just read what whopping vet bills you just recently had!:eek: There is a special place in heaven for you my dear.:)

Emily is absolutely GORGEOUS! She has such beautiful eyes. She already looks completely at home. I think you have some kind of magic dust that instantly relaxes kitties when they come into your house. They always look content so quickly!

Emily is a very lucky girl!
Welcome to PT Emily!!!:D :D :D

kaoK'okung
04-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Alright Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(my favorite number is 13 and you are all black, so i think that means 7 years of GOOD luck!!!)...nice pics!!!...:)

catfamily
04-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by kaoK'okung
Alright Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(my favorite number is 13 and you are all black, so i think that means 7 years of GOOD luck!!!)...nice pics!!!...:)
Accually it's 14 now.She looks JUST like my BooBoo in the Siggy.We can't tell them apart sometimes.LOL:D ;) :D
We have 3 all black cats now.

Laura's Babies
04-03-2005, 07:01 PM
CCL, I think you are right about that magic dust! They all seem to just fit right in there like that is EXACTLY where they belong. Carla, God Bless you for stepping up to take beautiful Emily in. It is bad enough she had to loose her "Lady" but to end up in the hands of stangers is horriable! You are a true sweetheart girl!

kimlovescats
04-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Carla, Emily is a black beauty and one very lucky girl! Congrats and a special thanks!;)

Craftlady
04-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Congrats on the new addition. I thought at first I was looking at my Skinny. He has more white on his chest than Emily.

jenluckenbach
04-03-2005, 07:17 PM
14, is that ALL? Sheesh, the least you can do is get 1 more to equal me! :rolleyes:

But really, such a nice thing to do, and such a sweet looking kitty. Emily, you came to the right place. Congratulaitons on your new home. :D

carole
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh my gosh if I did not know better I would swear you snuck over to NZ and pinched my Lexie, Emily is the spitting image of Lexie , right down to the exact same size white spot on the chest, amazing, welcome Emily to PT, we look forward to hearing all about you and your adventures in life.

catnapper
04-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Emily is a beaty. What a wonderful thing you did to take her in. I know she'll be happy with all those furry brothers and sisters.

Cataholic
04-03-2005, 08:08 PM
What a sweetie both YOU and Emily are!!

rg_girlca
04-03-2005, 08:22 PM
You are such a kind hearted soul Carla.

Bless you for taking in Emily to join the "Catfamily". She is such a pretty girl.

Keep us posted on how the intros go.:)

QueenScoopalot
04-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
14, is that ALL? Sheesh, the least you can do is get 1 more to equal me! :rolleyes:

But really, such a nice thing to do, and such a sweet looking kitty. Emily, you came to the right place. Congratulaitons on your new home. :D
ROFLOL Jen! Don't worry...Carla may just end up outnumbering you! Heart of gold, and a true kitty lover! I love the name Emily for her...is she getting along better with the other cats yet? I have a total sweetheart I just got yesterday....a tuxie with the best purrsonality, and Carla and Mike's name on her! You don't have one of them yet lol! She adores other animals, and hasn't even spit at the nosy dogs! Just kidding. The vet bills really are off the charts for you guys. Sure wish your vet would cut you a break! :rolleyes: :eek: ;) Welcome to PT Emily, and now you need a new siggy again. :D