PDA

View Full Version : Malone was a nawtee nawtee boy!

Cookiebaker
04-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I have a horrendous, horrendous case of the flu and have been sleeping most of the day everyday. So, last night, I was awake at 3 a.m. :rolleyes: I had Malone with me in the living room, and he was restless, so I was rolling a ball for him and he would fetch it and bring it back, over and over again.

All of a sudden, he got bored with that and was sniffing around. He reached into the recliner and grabbed my pillow, and proceeded to PEE all over it and a down comforter. :mad: Whatever ails him???

He has not peed in the house for at LEAST 2 years, and he didn't even ask to go out. :mad: I rushed him outside and he acted like he wasn't interested in going. :mad:

I think he was marking his territory more than anything. I am very distressed by this, and hope it's not a foretaste of things to come or something.

Malone, what AM I gonna do with you???????? And why my pillow?? DIDJA REALLY HAVE TO PEE ON MY PILLOW????????????

*sigh* good thing I love him, really it's a good thing I love him!

lbaker
04-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Nawtee? Not in his mind. I think he wants to get you motivated and moving (dogs don't understand "flu" very well you know, they just throw up or something). I hope it's nothing more than that and that you both feel better soon.

PJ's Mom
04-03-2005, 03:39 PM
It sounds like he was going to get a little more of your attention one way or another. :eek:

I hope that's the end of it because I just can't believe that Malone is nawtee. ;)

LKPike
04-03-2005, 03:58 PM
lol is it possible hes secretly been chatting with my trouble maker?? :p I feel for you, 4 days ago Jillian (who is 100% potty trained) for absolutely no reason at all, Watched her dad leave for work, then turned to me.... and then squated right in the middle of the living room floor!!! Thats the first time shes peed in the house since being potty trained. and it WILL be the last, I threatened to put her in diapers, shes now agreed to behave :p

LuvGold00
04-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Silly Malone! Don't you know peeing on the pillow won't help Mommy get better? ;)

KYS
04-03-2005, 06:27 PM
I feel so bad for you. I am sure you did not need
malone to pee on your pillow when you are as sick
as a dog.
But it is a funny story. Mark that one for your memory book.
Feel better!

((hugs))

lizbud
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
" I was awake at 3 a.m. I had Malone with me in the living room, and he was restless"

That was probably your first clue.:D It would be mine, if Smokey
or Maggie were restless at that time in the morning. :D

Sorry you've been under the weather.:( I had it last month and
it stinks. Oh, I think you can forgive Malone, one little slip, can't
you. LOL. :)

Karen
04-03-2005, 07:27 PM
He knew that pillow and comforter were all germy, see, and wanted them to get washed so you'd get better faster, see? Yah - he was being HELPFUL!

Poor you! That is NOT what you needed - like you said, good thing you love him!