PDA

View Full Version : New Video of Marshall ... posting for Catfamily (Carla)

kimlovescats
04-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Look at this adorable video of Catfamily Carla's little Marshall!!!:D

catfamily
04-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Thank You Kim.Marshall is so adorable and I couldn't figure out how to put this in Pettalk.:confused: :D

nibblets
04-03-2005, 03:13 PM
AHahahahahaaa....how adorable is that!

I'm still grinning from ear to ear...Marshall you made my day!

prechrswife
04-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Now that's some serious playing!

catmandu
04-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Marshall,is a real Go Getter,he wass really,amking sure that you got your monys worth,on that Toy!What a Little Egg Beater,that Cat was! Wow! Scrappy 2,and Marshall,I am sure,would have a Great Time Together!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos831.jpg

QueenScoopalot
04-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Carla that's so funny!!! Little Marshall's sure going to town on that sock isn't he? :D :D Thanks Kim for posting it...and thanks Carla fo sharing it. ;)

catcrazylady
04-03-2005, 05:06 PM
LOL!!! How did I miss this?! Marshall you sure do know how to use those back feet little boy! You are burning that sock up!:D :D :D
Carla he is so cute and he is still a small little guy isn't he? What a cutie!!!

Thanks for posting the video Kim, I have trouble with those darn things too Carla!:)

rkidsrcats
04-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Great "rabbit punches" Marshall!! You would give Jean-Claude Van Damme a run for his money.

Is that cat-nip in the bag????:D :D

Laura's Babies
04-03-2005, 05:48 PM
OH MY GOSH!! That was TOooooo funny! He was "going at it" 100MPH!!!

Carla, I was at Kevlins today and that neighbor came over that had Winston and Benson. I made SURE she got to see some of the pictures you had posted of them so I could "BRAG" about the life they have now. I showed her the thread on the catfish beds all all I came across. I wanted her to see that they are better off than SHE is! :rolleyes: (sorry but I had to rub it in to her! )

(I was going to pm this to you but said to myself "what the heck, let all the PT'ers know she got to see them in their new home"!)

catfamily
04-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
OH MY GOSH!! That was TOooooo funny! He was "going at it" 100MPH!!!

Carla, I was at Kevlins today and that neighbor came over that had Winston and Benson. I made SURE she got to see some of the pictures you had posted of them so I could "BRAG" about the life they have now. I showed her the thread on the catfish beds all all I came across. I wanted her to see that they are better off than SHE is! :rolleyes: (sorry but I had to rub it in to her! )

(I was going to pm this to you but said to myself "what the heck, let all the PT'ers know she got to see them in their new home"!)
Yes they ARE better off with us.We found out they both have Bartonnella AND Lungworm.So we will take care of it immediatly."after spending over 1000 dollars worth of tests".
We are so glad to find it.They were coughing and other things that didn't look right.We really love these to guys.

Penny and Lucy had major teeth surgery too this last week that cost 980.00.So it was a big vet bill this week.But everyone stays healthy and happy.That's all that matters
:D

jazzcat
04-03-2005, 08:53 PM
ROFLOL!!! That is so funny. He really kills it with those major bunny feet. Great video, thanks Carla and Kim!

Carla - I'm so sorry to hear about all the health problems and issues with the kitties. You and Mike are two of the most wonderful people I know.

rg_girlca
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Oh Marshall, you had me ROTFLMAO watching that video.
Talk about killer bunny feet.:D

Thank you Kim, for posting that for Carla.:D

catfamily
04-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Thanks again Kim.I can't get enough of watching my Marshall on this video.He's the cutest thing.:D

doolittleky
04-05-2005, 02:44 PM
I love seeing Marshall in action! That is so cool that you can put a video in a post. Makes me want to tape some of mine playing
Melissa

Barbara
04-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Carla it must be so good for you to know how well you are protected against the darn killer socks:D

Marshall will teach 'em:D