PDA

View Full Version : Vent

Jods
04-03-2005, 10:18 AM
I am sooooo mad at my parents. I told them I was pgnt I also told them how worried I was of all the things that could happen in the first 12 weeks. They emailed and told everyone in my whole family except for my one uncle on my mothers side. I didn't know they did this. Until my grandmother calls all PO'd cuz it was really mean of me to tell everyone and not my Uncle. First of all I didn't tell anyone on my fathers side second of all if I did its MY CHOICE WHO I TELL. So right now I am sooo mad at my parents and they think its so funny I said it was my pregnancy and I have the right to not tell anyone right away and my mother was like no it takes a whole family to raise a baby and said shes gonna tell everyone and started laughing. I know they are excited, but didn't they THINK maybe I'd like to tell people that I"M pregnant. So now the whole town knows and I am so frustrated and upset. They treat me like a kid saying oh don't be a B*tch. GOD I WISH I NEVER TOLD THEM. Oh and my Mom said the next time I get PGNt I can tell people. Oh gee thanks mom. PI$$ OFF!!! I am sooo mad. Sorry I had to vent.

Lexi_Lover
04-03-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry that this had to happy Jodie! :(

Just try not to get all caught up in whats happening, its time to focus on the baby! :) Don't worry about it, its ok to be nervous! We're here for you Jodie! :D Just try not to think about it, and let it slide by, I know that you're upset but don't pressure yourself!

Heres a question: Are you going to try and find out the gender of the baby, or are you going to let it be a surprise? :)

Jods
04-03-2005, 10:35 AM
I want to find out Brian doesn't... So if he is at the ultrasound I'm gonna kick him outta the room if hes at work I am SOOOOO finding out.

petslover
04-03-2005, 11:36 AM
That isn't right. Like you said, it's your choice who you want to tell. I hope everything works out.

Lexi_Lover
04-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Jods
I want to find out Brian doesn't... So if he is at the ultrasound I'm gonna kick him outta the room if hes at work I am SOOOOO finding out.

LMAO, oh Jodie....:p

Luvin Labs
04-03-2005, 03:11 PM
That sucks that they went off and told people, but I wouldn't sweat it... next time call everyone you can as soon as you know and exactly right after you tell your parents so YOU get it out to the people you want to know... as for letting some of the others know, well I think there's a snowballs chance in hell you'll get a soon to be grandparent to shut up :) its your choice who you tell, absolutely, but there isn't much you can do about the gossip vine unfortunately :(

********HUGS***********

congrats!

LKPike
04-03-2005, 04:16 PM
:( :( I think you should be a little more happy that your family cares and wants everyone to know. When I got pregnant, No one knew because my mother kicked me out of the house! Shortly after that I miscarried and my fiance at the time left me to rott away in America. I spent just under a year homeless in this country. Haven't spoken to my ex since then, and I didn't have a relationship with my mom until I moved in with my now fiance, Leslie. My mom and I have an OK relationship, we don't talk about the past. and there will certainly be no children in my future, at all.

IRescue452
04-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I'd be such a child in this situation. Next time something big happens I'd tell other people first and let my mom find out from them!

Jods
04-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I underdtand they are happy, but you'd think I'd be able to tell someone I'm pregnant without them already knowing.

GraciesMommy
04-03-2005, 06:16 PM
How bout this.....when you DO find out the sex......let your parents know that YOU know but don't tell them for a good while....they will be dying to know, I bet! lol Let em suffer awhile trying to get it out of you..

cookieluver7
04-03-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm sorry that your parents went and blabbed something that you weren't ready for others to know yet. If there is ever something that you believe your parents should know (like if you are pregnet again or something else) but do no want any one else to know, make it clear to them that you would want them to keep it private.

{{{HUGS}}}

Abby