PDA

View Full Version : Oh Cracker

wehee=)
04-03-2005, 03:44 AM
It must have been terrible when you didn't find cracker. And It must have been wonderful to get him home:) Cracker, you seem like a very funny bird. You are very beautiful colored like...snow white:) You are SOOO cute littleone:) Congrats of being our funny todays pet!!

Jax
04-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Look at lovely Cracker - so white an pretty! Thank goodness you found your furparents after venturing out of the house - how scary! You are very beautiful Cracker!! :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Cracker
What a beauty you are!
What a wonderful answered prayer that you and your humans found each other again! Please don't fly out any more doors!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being safely home again and for being our special Pet of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
04-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Oh Cracker! What an amazing tale of rescue!!!:eek: How heartbroken your family must have been, thinking that perhaps their beloved feathered friend was lost to them forever! But the power of prayer is mighty and as your happy ending teaches us, miracles DO come true! I can only imagine their immense joy and relief that day you were spotted and at last, home safe and sound in the arms of your loving humans! Cracker, I'll bet you've learned your lesson, sweetheart! No more flying the coop for you!:)
Congratulations to you beautiful, brave Cracker! What a most inspirational and deserving Sunday Pet of the Day you are!:) Have a happy treat and love filled day celebrating your reign as Pet Talk's "top pet!":)

AvaJoy
04-03-2005, 06:19 PM
How fortunate that prayers were answered and you are now safe at home, Cracker! Your story is extraordinary, and I'm so glad it had a happy ending for you and yours. Have a delightful day, special POTD! :)